Chapter 141 - 142

Chapter 141

After all, the brand Sixin had only been created for a bit more than a month. A fashion show was held in such a short period of time. It was impossible for Fei Sixin to make more than one hundred sets of clothing to a satisfactory degree.

However, Fei Sixin needed the fashion show to use the popularity of creating her own brand. In this fashion show, there were 120 sets of clothing. Each set from Fei Sixin was guaranteed to be able its own level, but not ever set would be amazing.

However, it was already a very good thing to ensure that the level was above average. Apart from the few particularly picky design masters, who would say that this first Sixin fashion show wasn’t excellent?

Of the five sets of clothing that Fei Sixin were most satisfied with, two were worn by the opening model Lu Huisheng while three were all worn by Ming Yu. The five sets were the most satisfying works that Fei Sixin created in the last two years, breaking her previous design style.

Thus, once Duan Yusong saw Ming Yu for the first time, he couldn’t help breathing out with relief and then sighing.

The second set of clothing that Ming Yu wore was very different. This outfit was bold with colour. There was a bright red rose background imprinted with exaggerated patterns of black, white and grey. There seemed to be some strange Chinese characters as well as images from classical paintings. For example, patterns from Picasso’s Guernica could be seen.

Ming Yu’s lower body was covered with silver-white leggings. The thin pants wrapped around a pair of slender and long legs. The pants weren’t long, revealing a small part of the calves and white ankles. This skin was actually too white and seemed to reflect brilliantly under the spotlight.

As the youth walked while wearing sunglasses, Duan Yusong even thought he had the wrong person.

Compared to the overbearing and tough atmosphere of the previous military uniform, the present Ming Yu wasn’t cold-blood. Rather, he seemed like a cynical young master with a hip-hop atmosphere.

Male hormones that played with the world…a playboy feeling exuded from the youth’s body. This outfit was closer to his age, making him look young and handsome, while also feeling unique.

This time, Duan Yusong didn’t applaud. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to applaud. But by the time he regained himself enough to clap, Ming Yu had already left the catwalk.

Duan Yusong had been gazing at Ming Yu so carefully that he forgot to clap. He really wanted to know. This youth clearly had no change in expression and his way of walking didn’t change. Yet why did he feel that the previous Ming Yu was handsome and awe-inspiring, while this Ming Yu was dandy and unruly?

Duan Yusong faintly perceived that if he could master the key points of changing his temperament and aura, he could advance to a higher level!

“This outfit is better than before. I didn’t think that little girl Fei Sixin would dare to play around. Elder Chen, what do you think?”

“Yes, it wasn’t as noticeable as the previous outfit but it has a higher level of design. That Fei Sixin girl’s sensitivity to colour is really incredible. But it depends on who wears the clothes. If this was worn by the opening model then the effect would be greatly reduced…”

……

After listening to the dialogue between the design masters, Duan Yusong felt more confident and looked forward to the next part of the fashion show.

Another wave of models walked the stage. Only the last few people came out, Duan Yusong hurriedly concentrated his gaze at the position of the stage exit. He was waiting for Ming Yu to come out because he saw things to study in this young man!