Chapter 092

Chapter 092

Nidelan’s May Fashion show was held in a large venue on the eastern outskirts of London. It started at 6 in the evening, but many media reporters, fashion magazines, photographers and designers came here in the morning. In this crowd, the brightest people were undoubtedly the models and stars invited here.

To receive a Nidelan invitation, they must be well-known supermodels or superstars.

The May weather in London was clear and cloudless. Under the blue sky, numerous beautiful and handsome models and stars dressed in various styles and started the street photography of this London fashion show.

In this case, Ming Yu broke through the encirclement and entered the venue from the back entry.

When the tall young man got down from the car, many people noticed his existence. Today, Ming Yu wore a bright yellow thinly knit sweater with a white vest. The extremely bright colour made his skin like delicate and white, seemingly reflecting the light of the sun.

The crowd uttered a sigh of amazement.

For people interested in the fashion industry, what was the most beautiful place in the world?

Tahiti? Basque Country? Provence? Or the Scottish Highlands?

None of them! The most beautiful place in the world was the venue for fashion shows.

Here, they could see models and stars from all over the world. Here, they could see the moment that time stopped and the world’s most sincere design. It was a fragile beauty that felt like it would be broken as soon as it touched.

They were so beautiful that they felt unreal.

The first stop of a fashion show was naturally the arrival outside the venue.

As the opening model, Ming Yu’s tasks were very heavy. He needed to go backstage earlier than anyone else. Therefore, when the reporters and photographers stopped him to get a photo, Ming Xiaoyu pulled down his sunglasses and let them take a few shots. Then he hurriedly left, leaving Zhao Rui and Luo Ru to handle things.

The handsome and youthful figure moved rapidly through the crowd, his face covered by large sunglasses. The distinctive temperament hat separated him from other people attracted many sights.

Many photographers quietly turned to look at the hurried model and raised their SLRs.

Most of them could only take a photo of Ming Xiaoyu’s thin silhouette, not a frontal photo. But just as Ming Xiaoyu was going to enter the back of the venue, he suddenly heard a voice from the crowd.

“Ming Yu!!!”

The youth’s footsteps stopped and he turned with surprise.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Ming Yu entered the venue and still didn’t understand. In the end, just who suddenly shouted his name? The shout was so piercing that it could frighten someone into giving birth.

Ming Xiaoyu didn’t know that after he entered the venue, a Huaxia journalist proudly looked at the photos in his SLR. He sighed with deep emotions, “Fortunately, my sister-in-law is bright and made Ming Yu turn around, hehehe…”

At 3 in the afternoon, all 54 Nidelan models arrived at the venue and started getting ready.

Outside, many models and stars were shot in the street before gradually entering.