Chapter 047

Chapter 047

On that day, Zeng Shu brought Lu Zhenxi to apologize and invite him to dinner. After that, Ming Yu never saw Lu Zhenxi. It was said that he was participating in a small foreign fashion show and wasn’t in the capital.

The seven day break, Ming Yu didn’t completely spend it in the training class. The first five days, he was very diligent in class, hoping to gain the theoretical knowledge and practice to improve himself. However…

Things didn’t go as he wished.

Before seeing Ming Yu, Yuan Qingsheng ( Brother Yuan ), never though there would be someone with such bad acting in the world!

Confucius once said that rotten wood couldn’t be carved. Yuan Qingsheng always believed that although rotten wood couldn’t be carved, but couldn’t it be turned into a small decoration?

However, if people talked about rotten wood then Xiaoyu was the dregs!

The script on the first day was already very simple. Ming Yu failed to show very much and Brother Yuan could understand it. After all, Lu Zhenxi didn’t rehearse with Ming Yu and Ming Yu didn’t have acting experience. At least…Ming Yu got the lines right!

—In order to find something positive to say, half of Brother Yuan’s brain cells died.

But the next day, Brother Yuan continued with a simple script for everyone to perform. Ming Yu’s performance with A’Zhao, it made Brother Yuan… this was too crazy!

Good grief, how could he perform in such a murderous way! An expression of joy made them feel like crying!

Where was the acting?

The thing that everyone found fault with?

—Look, what was the difference between the performance and the emotions described in the script?

—Oh, everything is different except for the lines?

—Congratulations, you got it!

Brother Yuan: Who would want to answer this type of thing! (╬▔皿▔)!

Ming Yu’s acting really didn’t have any hope. That afternoon, Brother Yu gave Ming Yu special treatment and gave a careful explanation for Ming Yu’s performances in the past two days.

He tried to explain ‘what is acting’ in his own way and Ming Xiaoyu listened carefully. Upon seeing this, Brother Yuan thought, ‘Since your acting is bad, let’s start from scratch! First, you have to understand that acting is different from the catwalk. You want to perform the emotions of others, using a variety of lines, expressions and tricks to show the emotional state.’

Ming Xiaoyu listened carefully and recorded all the main points in a small notebook. Brother Yuan saw this and nodded with satisfaction. Then he took a look at the writing and… almost fainted!

What was this word?

What exactly was the word?

It was a dog-like font! I’m not asking you to write like a god or dragon, can’t you at least write block letters!

Brother Yuan looked sympathetically at Ming Xiaoyu’s notes, then he looked at the exquisite face and the dog-like writing. In the end, Brother Yuan sighed and secretly thought, ‘Forget it, it is good that he is writing things down. Ming Xiaoyu is really serious about studying, he will improve!’

However, the next day, Brother Yuan was mercilessly smashed by his naive thoughts…

In order to take care of Ming Xiaoyu’s acting, Brother Yuan deliberately took out the simplest (Brother Yuan thought so) and let everyone try acting it. He didn’t draw lots, directly arranging for Ming Yu and A’Xue to act together.