Chapter 110

Chapter 110

Afterwards, Ming Yu and Zhao Rui stayed in S City for almost a week.

This time, Feilu invited Ming Yu to act as their spokesperson at a film festival in S City. The film festival was purely a product of the entertainment industry and had nothing to do with Ming Yu. However, a movie produced with Feilu’s investment had been nominated in it. Thus, they sent a letter of invitation to Ming Yu. It would be the first time he was acknowledged as Feilu’s spokesperson.

Before coming to S City, Ming Yu had packed his only set of high-end clothing. Originally, Feilu wanted to prepare a set for him. However, once they saw the exquisite clothing, they all agreed with Ming Yu’s decision to wear it.

Ming Yu was just the spokesperson for Feilu’s Rong Zhi watch series, not their menswear. There was no problem wearing Feilu’s clothing on the red carpet, but there also wouldn’t be a problem if he didn’t wear it. All he needed to do was wear the Rong Zhi watch.

The afternoon of the festival’s opening ceremony, Feilu arranged a makeup artist for Ming Yu as well as a special car to send him to the festival.

Ming Yu wasn’t going for an award. It was to express one thing.

Ming Yu was the latest spokesperson for Feilu.

The traffic on the spacious roads was chaotic and crowded. The splendid night scenes of the city highlighted the magnificent and dazzling economic capital of Huaxia. It also showed the world its rich heritage.

Located in the centre of S City, the Grand Theatre was crowded with people. The red carpet was laid out at the entrance of the theatre to meet the glamorous celebrities.

There were reporters and editors waiting on both sides of the red carpet. They took photos with the SLRs in their hands and recorded the appearance of each participant. They never missed any possible headlines.

Once a black Bentley arrived at the red carpet, the reporters focused as they waited for the door to open. Once the door opened, bright and shiny shoes stepped out of the car, followed by a tall and handsome young man.

The reporters were stunned by Ming Yu’s appearance and didn’t have time to press the button.

The first reason was that they never expected to see the new darling of the fashion circle at such an event. The second reason was that the dark brown clothing made the youth look more handsome and elegant. The movie actresses before him were inferior!

Once Ming Yu walked down the red carpet, they became deeply aware of it. This was the difference between a model and a celebrity.

It was true that Ming Yu’s acting was far worse than the majority of stars. It was even worse than some people with ordinary talents. However, once he walked on the red carpet, this young man was brilliant and fascinating, making the other stars appear bleak.

Only a few movie stars and some big-name celebrities could contend with this youth and not be overshadowed. But the other first, second or third-tier starts were completely overcome by this youth, looking like ordinary passersby.

The click click sound of the camera kept being heard on the red carpet.

Ming Yu wasn’t at all timid as he walked on the red carpet. He was calm and steady. Sometimes he would pause for reporters to take a photo, but more often than not, he kept walking forward with a smile, leaving people staring at his elegant back.

Once Ming Yu raised a hand to write his name on the signature wall, a reporter suddenly exclaimed, “Isn’t this from the latest series of Feilu watches? Rong Zhi?!”