Chapter 135 - 136

Chapter 135

It had been a month since Ming Yu entered the An Li crew and now he had filmed all his scenes.

In this month, Ming Xiaoyu’s fans in the outside world felt worry for their small mushroom.

Participating in An Li and the storm that followed with Jiang Kaiyang meant that Ming Yu became almost a household name. A few Huaxia media with considerable weight spoke up for him. However, for Ming Yu’s fans, they really didn’t want to go through this type of thing again.

Rather than their small mushroom suffering through a disaster, they hoped that Ming Xiaoyu could live a healthy life without suffering anymore.

He just injured his hand? He only needed to rest for a few days?

At first, many of Ming Xiaoyu’s fans didn’t think much of it. But there was a fan who came forward and said he was a doctor with a police friend. After showing the An Li video to her friend, the two people discussed it and unanimously decided that this collision could’ve caused a disability or even death.

The possibility of such consequences was very small but the fan wrote an essay like article and published it on the Muse fan forum. Combined with the many photos of Ming Yu’s accident, it was very convincing. Later, many doctor fans could out and said that even though the possibility was small, there was a real chance of death.

In this way, the fans became more worried.

Luo Ru spoke to Ming Yu about this matter. He was moved and hurriedly filmed a short video to put online. If he showed his bruised right hand to the fans, they should feel relieved.

But the reality was-

【 QAQ Ahhhh! My Ming Xiaoyu’s hand. How can it be so pitiful!!! 】

【 Ahhhh, Small Mushroom’s hand is purple! The mushroom’s hand is green! I feel that it must be very painful when I look at it! It’s very painful! 】

【 Look at my sore nose! Today I accidentally bumped my leg against a table and the back of my hand was also red. I felt like I would die from the pain yet Ming Xiaoyu is hurt like this! Hold Ming Xiaoyu and cry, cry, cry… 】……

Whether a person was a star or a model, fans were the strength that supported them along the way.

After such an event, Ming Yu’s fans became more cohesive. The fans who were shaken by Jiang Kaiyang’s Weibo were now even fonder of Ming Yu due to guilt and regret. Those who never suspected Ming Yu and stood up for him became his fans until death. They were happy about loving such a good person.

This was a blessing in disguise.

But in the past month, the biggest surprise among Ming Yu’s harvests was his progress in acting.

During his previous filming of An Li, Ming Xiaoyu’s acting skills were actually progressing slowly. But the speed of this progress was really too slow. Apart from those with a keen vision like Director Xu and Elder Lao, the others didn’t feel anything. Only Luo Ru found that in statistics, the average number of NGs for Ming Yu was less than before.

But once Ming Xiaoyu recovered from his injury and came back to filming, his acting skills improved at a rapid speed that could be seen with the naked eye. It was like something suddenly opened and he really improved by leaps and bounds.

Well, this was compared to Ming Xiaoyu’s previous acting ability. It wasn’t so exaggerated that he would reach Fang Liangxiu and Xiao Biqing’s level.

For example, the last scene filmed was the only time Ming Yu was in a white outfit. He shot it very well. Once he passed, Director Xu couldn’t help shouting and jumped up from the director’s chair with excitement.