Chapter 033

Chapter 033

As soon as the fashion show was over, Lu Yue summoned the courage to ask for a signature from Xi Ze. As the latter gazed at her with astonished eyes, Lu Yue happily received an autograph from God Xi. Then she took a photo of him, sent it to his Weibo before releasing a long message.

【Lu Yue luluyue: #Xi Ze Ming Yu# Tonight I attended @Fe Sixin fashion show, absolutely beautiful! I took a lot of awesome photos. Before the official photos are released, I want to show my treasure [/smirk] [/smirk] PS: I saw God Xi at the show and got his signature, here is a picture to prove it. But tonight’s biggest star is Ming Xiaoyu! It is one month late but I officially became Ming Xiaoyu fan! 】

Lu Yue sent out this message, but also attached a photo of Xi Ze’s autograph. The penmanship was steady, yet vigorous and powerful. The simple ‘Xi Ze’ flowed in a pleasing manner.

Xi Ze’s signature had always been very beautiful and was famous among the fans. Few people could get his autograph, but his signature had been seen by all fans and was very special.

—This signature was definitely not a fake!

At this point, Lu Yue’s popularity wasn’t small and she attached ‘Xi Ze’s signature.’ This microblog message made several rounds and the #Xi Ze Ming Yu# topic heated up.

【 God Xi went to see Xiaoyu’s fashion show? This is great!!! My Ming Xiaoyu was the star! 】

【 Wait a minute, then today is Ming Xiaoyu’s fashion show? How did I not know that Ming Yu was participating in Fei Sixin’s fashion show? I remember that a few days ago, Master Fei said that the chief model of this fashion show is a newcomer... Handsome male god, Ming Xiaoyu lickkkk!!! 】

【 So originally Master Fei was talking about Ming Xiaoyu… if he knew then he should’ve said the truth right away!!! 】

Such topics circulated on the Internet, and on Ming Yu’s official fan forum, there were many people who excitedly delivered the message that ‘Ming Xiaoyu participated in Fei Sixin’s fashion show.’

The official forum only became brisk in the last couple of months. Every model under Muse had their own account and fan forum. Generally speaking, everyone only needed one forum to manage their fans properly. However, those like He Chaoman, Luo Cheng and Xi Ze obviously had many branched off forums.

The current manager of Ming Yu’s fan forum was Luo Ru. Zhao Rui handed her the job last month, and she was doing a great job. She selected a few experienced fans to serve as moderators, deputy moderators and intern moderators, as well as organizing well separated areas for fans to discuss.

A warm family-like environment was more conductive for the cohesion of fans.

Currently, the discussion on Ming Yu’s fan forum was in full swing. Many people in their hearts had already identified that Ming Xiaoyu was the newcomer that Master Fei talked about. However, they didn’t dare say such words in case sunspots grabbed onto them.

On the other side, after the fashion show ended, Ming Yu took off his make-up before going to the celebration party.

Zhao Rui watched the celebration scene. After pondering for a while, he said, “We have to find you a dedicated private make-up artist, Ming Yu. You don’t need a special make-up team, or have two or three make-up artists like Cheng Su. But a private make-up artist is still very necessary.”

Luo Ru heard this and interrupted from the side, “Yes Brother Zhao. Ming Yu has received an endorsement and is negotiating for a MV filming. It would be troublesome if their make-up artist isn’t suitable for him.”