Chapter 197 - 198

Chapter 197

A beautiful and generous appearance, curved body and sexy and bright red lips.

When Ming Yu turned to see this woman, he was surprised for a moment before remembering her name. He smiled and said, “Hello, Li Yuerong.

They were simple words without anything superfluous. Ming Yu’s attitude caused Li Yuerong to be stricken for a moment. She reluctantly smiled and said, “This time I got an invitation. I didn’t expect to see you here. The remember the last time I saw you one or two years ago. You really have changed a lot.”

Ming Yu asked, “Is that so?”

The youth’s polite but somewhat aloof attitude caused Li Yuerong to feel disturbed. But she gathered up her courage, “It is like this. Ming Yu, we had a little friendship before. Recently, Nidelan has developed a new collection of skincare products and I am one of several first-tier models competing to be the spokesperson. You have previously endorsed the Nidelan Smoke fragrances. Therefore, I would like to ask you to give me the contact details of the person in charge of Nidelan. I really appreciate your kindness. If you can help me, I think…”

“Miss Li, I remember that we don’t seem to know each other very well. It seems like… we only crossed paths once?”

The youth’s indifference caused Li Yuerong to be stunned. She saw Ming Yu’s lips curve upwards in a pure and harmless smile, but his light-coloured eyes were cold and icy.

“It seems that I went to the company two years ago and you met Brother Zhao and I?” Ming Yu paused as he recalled it. “At that time, you didn’t speak t me. You just said hello to Brother Zhao.”

Ming Yu gave a low smile. “The colour of your lipstick at that time was quite good.”

Directly opening this topic didn’t give her room to take one more step. Ming Yu’s extremely cold attitude caused Li Yuerong’s expression to change and she stomped away, not even saying a word of goodbye to Ming Yu.

—She was too angry.

After all, Ming Xiaoyu didn’t give a senior any face and directly sent her away with the simple words of ‘not very familiar.’

Ming Yu looked at Li Yuerong’s back and slowly shook his head, chuckling.

In fact, even if Ming Xiaoyu’s memory was very good and he was motivated to learn all the models in Muse, he still wouldn’t remember Li Yuerong’s name.

However, this Li Yuerong was the first female model of Muse that Ming Yu had seen when he first entered this world. The female model was only a second-tier model at the time but she was very arrogant. Her attitude towards Zhao Rui and Ming Yu was very disdainfully, leaving a slight impression on Ming Yu.

In the past year, Li Yuerong became a bit more popular through advertisements and entered the ranks of the first-tier models. She was a Muse model and in Muse, any first-tier model could get an invitation to the party (yes, this was a bright back door). Therefore, Ming Yu wasn’t very surprised that she would appear here.

Ming Xiaoyu had encountered many people after become famous.

Some were small models that the former owner of the body had a bit of understanding with. Some were peers that Ming Yu had met in the fashion shows. These people hoped that Ming Yu could help them by saying a few words for them. Maybe they would be able to get better resources.

The higher a person went, the more things they had to face.

Ming Xiaoyu was never a saint. Despite these people promising him some compensation, he seldom agreed. These people had a one-sided relationship with him. In this cruel industry, if they wanted to climb up then they should climb up at will.