Chapter 072

Chapter 072

Was there a saying?

Sigh when thinking about eating until they were full. After becoming rich, even if they didn’t sigh anymore, they had to move onto a high standard of living!

For those who worked in the high-end shopping malls, life was really pleasant.

In order to pursue a better quality of life, it was very important for men and women to maintain their youth. Therefore, the monthly salary of the employees of high-end shopping malls was quite high. At the same time, the work was very easy. However, ‘Nidelan’ made the women’s fragrance section difficult in the past few days.

The fashion industry had been in full swing for centuries. Had it ever seen a brand that used a man to sell female fragrances?

There was none!

A female supermodel or celebrity should be found when selling fragrances to women. It was to create a sense of substitution for the women, making them think ‘This supermodel/star uses this fragrance, it must be good! Buy, buy, buy!’

But this time, the Nidelan counters in Huaxia never expected that their brand would be so avant garde and do something so unprecedented… inviting a man to be the spokesperson for the ‘Smoke’ fragrances!!

No matter how good-looking the person, they shouldn’t do this!

Many of them expected to receive thin bonuses for the ‘Smoke’ fragrances in the coming months. However, the next day, they were dumbfounded when customers gathered in front of the large posters. In the end, it wasn’t obvious what happened.

“Eh, is that poster outside for your new men’s fragrance? It feels good, can you let me try it?”

“This is nice! Do you have any other flavours? The one I saw on the poster was orange.”

“Good! This isn’t bad. Help me wrap up all three flavours. I’ll buy a few for my husband!”

“…What? This is a women’s fragrance? Let me try all four types!!!” …

More and more people were attracted by the oversized posters and asked to try the perfumes. Once they learned that it was actually a women’s perfume, none of the customers asked why a man was advertising women’s perfumes. Instead, they excitedly said, “Take out all five for me to try!”

In one day!

Nidelan’s counters became the most crowded place in the major shopping malls across the country/

“Hey, I heard from my friend that Nidelan has very good perfumes. Where is the counter for Nidelan… oh, it is the place with the most people? Thank you! …Ah, did you just buy a bottle? I’ll try it too!”

There were three things that women considered necessary in their cosmetics bag.

One was lipstick, two was powder and the third was perfume. In a woman’s makeup bag, there could never be too many of these three things.

In the one day that Nidelan’s Smoke perfumes went on sale, it had sold hundreds of thousands of bottles in Huaxia! By the end of the second day, the total sales reached the staggering figure of one million bottles!

Was this high sales volume due to the quality of the fragrances?

That was absolutely impossible!

On the same day, Nidelan not only put new posters on their counters, but also across subways, bus platforms and the glass walls of large shopping malls throughout the country!