Chapter 103

Chapter 103

Huaxia had four first-tier magazines and eight second-tier magazines. Looking at the number of magazines in the world, this proportion was unique and indicated how prosperous Huaxia’s fashion industry was.

Were there really no magazines better than the first-tier magazines?

No, there were five top magazines in the world. They were the United States’ ‘Edith,’ Frances ‘Elektra’, Italy’s ‘Bartlett’ and Huaxia’s ‘Suyi’ and ‘Muse.’

Among them, ‘Suyi’ was taken from a poem from the Book of Songs and it focused on female fashion. It would introduce female fashion collections and invite female models to shoot. Due to its name, Muse reminded people of the Muse Modelling Agency.

This wasn’t wrong. Muse was a magazine owned by the Muse Modelling Agency. Therefore, Ming Xiaoyu was absolutely correct when he said that Xi Ze had shared in Muse. Xi Ze saying that he would give Ming Yu a ‘better one’ was absolute nonsense.

That night, a strong and calm man was sent back to his room on the top floor. Ming Xiaoyu helplessly gave the other person a gentle good night kiss, saying with a laugh, “Isn’t this your own magazine? Why do you look like you’re in such a bad mood?”

Xi Ze accepted the good night kiss and his expression finally returned to normal. He didn’t directly answer Ming Yu’s question. Instead, he carefully looked at the youth and asked, “Did Muse take the initiative to come to you or was it a job that the company gave you?”

Ming Yu’s lips curved at the question and he replied in a calm tone, “Muse came to me.”

The tone of the youth was calm and cool, with no excitement or joy. It was as if he was talking about a trivial matter. However, the people in the fashion industry knew that top magazines taking the initiative to come to you was a proof of a model’s strength, even a type of glory.

Ming Xiaoyu wasn’t sad or happy, there were no changes in his expression. Looking at his appearance, the handsome man raised an eyebrow as his thin lips slightly curved. “It really reminds me of a sentence.”

Ming Yu was curious. “What?”

Xi Ze stared meaningfully at Ming Xiaoyu and exclaimed, “My family’s mushroom has grown up and is raised to be…”

An elbow made this ungrateful man completely shut up. Ming Xiaouu sneered and shut the door in Xi Ze’s face.

What did he mean by ‘grow up?’

Was there next sentence going to be ‘raised to be by Xi Ze’s side?’

Dream on!

The next day, Ming Xiaoyu got up and received Xi Ze’s text message, stating that Xi Ze was leaving first and to wait for evening. Ming Yu couldn’t help laughing at the message and replied: 【 Yes, I’ll authorize you to go first. 】 Ming Xiaoyu’s preparations were ongoing when Xi Ze replied: 【 Yes, the small mushroom that I love. 】

Ming Xiaoyu, “…(/=_=)/~┴┴”

Have you ever seen a punching bag so big?

In any case, today’s appointment was with Muse, one of the world’s top five magazines. Therefore, Ming Xiaoyu paid special attention to his appearance. His hair had just been cut and wasn’t that long. He clipped his hair to one side with a few hidden clips, exposing his right ear.

This time, Ming Yu put on an earring that he hardly ever wore.

The original owner had pierced ears. Based on Ming Xiaoyu’s memories, the pierced hole was required for a certain job. After becoming a supermodel, Ming Yu rarely wore earrings. Still, earrings were a type of decoration. If used well, they could highlight his unique and elegant temperament.