Chapter 081

Chapter 081

Ming Yu’s birthday.

Who was the first person concerned about this matter?

Was it Xi Ze?

Wrong!

It must be Ming Xiaoyu’s fans!

As early as a week before his birthday, Ming Xiaoyu’s Muse fan forums ushered in a wave of ups and downs. Numerous fans hadn’t registered at Muse’s official website because they shrugged off the hardships. It was just before Ming Xiaoyu’s birthday that they broke through the horrifying 100 questions and answers to become a full member.

The reason they wanted to become full members was because only regular members could join other fans to participate in the ‘Ming Xiaoyu Adult Ceremony Celebration.’

At midnight the same day, Ming Yu was carefully sleeping but his fan forum was fully blowing up. All sorts of ‘Happy birthday Ming Xiaoyu, you finally reached adulthood. Let’s eat mushroom cake to celebrate’ could be seen when scrolling through the forum.

This time, there was no moderator who shouted ‘banned’ and rushed to delete posts. Everyone was happily celebrating Ming Yu’s birthday. There were many fans who uploaded photos of cakes they made, using chocolate sauce to write on the cake.

Wish: Ming Yu, happy birthday!

Ming Yu’s heart was touched when he woke up and saw the small gifts from the fans. He took the time to reply to several posts and finally made a post at the top of the forum.

【 Ming Yu: Thank you for your blessings, thank you for your company. I will pick 10 fans who reply to this post before midnight tonight and give then a signed poster. This is a good morning kiss of love. Rest early and don’t be tired ^_^】

The fan forum immediately exploded because of this post and Ming Yu rushed to get up. He freshened up and headed downstairs where Luo Ru was waiting.

Once he got into the car, Luo Ru said with a smile, “Happy birthday Xiaoyu!”

Ming Yu smiled and nodded. “Thank you, Sister Luo.”

Ming Yu’s birthday in his previous life was the same in this life, so he had nothing to adapt this. It was another adult ceremony, but it made him feel a little refreshed.

In the car, Ming Yu told Luo Ru about his post in the forum. Luo Ru said she would take care of the matter and Ming Yu didn’t have to worry.

The car was stuck in the crowded traffic for half an hour before finally making its way down the elevated road to Ruoshang Hall. Last week, Ming Yu had booked a table here and invited all the friends he made this year to eat.

“Here you are, please go in.”

The employee stopped in front of a box and bowed politely. Ming Yu thanked him with a smile and pushed open the door.

The moment the door opened, bang bang bang was heard.

“Ming Xiaoyu, happy birthday!!!”

Colourful streamers flew through the air, most of them falling on Ming Yu’s body. He laughed and pulled the coloured strips off his hair and clothing.

“I guess this must be Brother Zhao’s idea.” Ming Yu looked at the crowd at the table and asked, “Brother Zhao, did you suggest for them to give me such a surprise?”

Zhao Rui couldn’t help replying, “How did you know Xiaoyu?”

The youth’s eyes flashed playfully after hearing these words. He gently coughed twice before saying very solemnly, “Because Brother Zhao, only you would have such a childish heart!”