Chapter 054

Chapter 054

The invited guests to Ji and Ya’s fashion show were celebrities in the industry, so the catwalk models were naturally the world’s best supermodels.

With the top supermodels and first-class site layout, Ji and Ya’s fashion show made 2017 open with an exciting night, as applause was repeatedly heard.

The opening was the world’s 18th ranked supermodel, the American model Bernice Terre. She wore a nude gold tassel dress and walked with a graceful posture. The tight fishtail skirt moved behind her, shining like mermaid scales as the light shone on it, revealing the tiny precious stones on the dress.

After that, it was the appearance of models that everyone present knew.

Diliya Tongen, the world’s 83rd ranked female supermodel. Zhong Yingxuan, the world’s 60th ranked supermodel. Han Xiujing, the world’s 96th ranked supermodel. Donna Doris, the world’s 53rd ranked female spermodel….

Their graceful posture, elegant manner and their fresh makeup made them look simple yet luxurious.

If these supermodels were as ethereal as the moonlight, attracting everyone’s sight, then the high-end clothing were the sun, dazzling and tempting everyone present.

Ming Yu had seen many high-end fashion shows in his previous life. A design master and friend had once rated a woman’s dress: “Once you see that piece of clothing, you can’t help getting drunk on it. The curves that are as beautiful as the female body, it is nature’s most beautiful creation! High-end clothing releases all of this feminine charm. Dear Ming Yu, don’t shy away from the beautiful female body. They are the source of my creativity, my soul!”

The fashion show arranged the appearance of the models on various things, whether it was the hip skirt, the long dressed, one or two simple pieces with high-quality fabric that showed off the beauty of clothing or the small gems inlaid on the skirts.

There were times when gems could make people look vulgar. In particular, designers who simply piled on large gems were an insult to clothes and gems. However, in Xi Ze’s designs, the small gems reminded them of little stars, making the skirts seem more beautiful and dignified.

Why was it possible to sell high-end clothing at expensive prices?

First, it was because of the clothing material. Even ordinary people could see that these precious fabrics were first-class.

The second was the superb workmanship of the senior tailors. They placed the jewellery and silver threads carefully, allowing not a single mistake.

Finally, the most important thing was the designer’s effort. The designer was the most important part of high-end clothing.

After seeing these dresses, Ming Yu couldn’t imagine that the designer of such beautiful dresses was the man sitting at the coffee table with him on New Year’s Eve.

Ming Yu finally understood what the name ‘Xi Ze’ represented.

Such an outstanding fashion show, whether it was in this life or the last, it could be regarded as one of the best he had ever seen.

A fashion show that wasn’t just about the catwalk models, but more about the clothes.

Ming Yu didn’t understand designing very well, but when he looked at the tall models moving in front of him in these clothing, he finally understood the meaning of his friend’s words—

This was nature’s best creation!

─────────────────────