Chapter 016

Chapter 016

The typesetting incident caused Fashion Entertainment to adopt a cold attitude policy towards Ming Yu. However, Ming Yu didn’t care about the ban from Fashion Entertainment.

Huaxia had a total of 16 second-tier magazines and Fashion Entertainment was only a rookie. It wouldn’t cause too much waves. This typesetting incident brought him unexpected attention, but it also launched his reputation.

It was definitely a high starting point for any small model. It was probably because the name ‘Ming Yu’ was really popular on the Internet, so a small company wanted to use Ming Yu as a spokesman to help promote them. Zhao Rui didn’t speak to Ming Yu abut this matter and decisively refused it.

It was true that the endorsement of this small company could make Ming Yu some quick money in a short period of time, but it would be a limitation in Ming Yu’s path later on. Top supermodels always endorsed international big names. After Ming Yu became famous, people would ask him “What brand do you endorse?”

Supermodel A would say “I endorse Aisen.”

Supermodel B, “I endorse Estee Lance.”

Ming Yu would say, “I endorse Disdain for the World.”

Come on! It wasn’t good!

In Zhao Rui’s heart, he always believed that his small model could sooner or later become a top supermodel.

His small model had an upright appearance, was tall, had an excellent temperate, first-class sense for the lens and… oh right! He was also tactful, good with people, had a gentle nature and was kind! Becoming a top supermodel was just a problem of time and opportunities!

Gentle temperament…

Good nature…

He would make Zhu Wei cry first!

Having said that, Zhao Rui still sought out Ming Yu when he rejected the endorsement. Zhao Rui explained his decision, “This endorsement is the fastest way to make money, but I don’t think it will help with your future development.”

After all, whether it was in fashion or entertainment, many small models and celebrities would take any endorsement. After they became bigger and this became known, their image as a spokesperson would take a hit because their standards was too low.

Wearing a costume and make-up while saying non-stop “After playing Disdain for the World”, “I can’t help touching the computer every day”, “I play Disdain for the World every day, “Today I caught the purple mount! It is only 899, 899!”

…..How could his small model say that?

In addition, this might become a viral video that continued to play on the major video sites, causing the person involved to become more upset and depressed. If Ming Yu really became the spokesperson, it would be the worst 60 seconds of his life! Really!

After listening to Zhao Rui’s explanation, Ming Yu nodded lightly and agreed. “I also feel that such an endorsement really undermines my image. In consideration of my long-term future, it is better not to accept.”

Zhao Rui was relieved by this remark. His small model also had some sense. Then Ming Yu laughed and ask, “But Brother Zhao, Character will be published next week and I’ve already had two days off… Are there any better activities?”

Zhao Rui was surprised for a moment by these words. He was wide-eyed and shocked as he cried out, “It has only been two days. Are you thinking about work again?”

Many models gave themselves a few days of rest after a job. It was to adjust back to their life and to relax. Secondly, it was to help ease them from their previous emotional state.