Chapter 038

Chapter 038

Putting aside his identity as a major shareholder in Muse, the name ‘Xi Ze’ alone had a great influence in the fashion and entertainment industries. Therefore, all the crew members showed him a very polite respect.

Once Xi Ze and Ming Yu returned to the studio, even Wang Yao came forward to greet Xi Ze.

Xi Ze mentioned that he wanted to have an opportunity to regularly come and explore the filming set, and Wang Yao agreed without noticing Ming Yu’s expression.

Ming Yu, “…”

It meant this night visit was just the first time.

Such a person moved to a chair across from the set and calmly looked at him.

—Forget about Xiaoyu, even Director Wang felt some scalp numbness.

Of course, after the first shot was taken, Xi Ze seemed to be aware of the crowd’s attention on him and lowered his momentum. He simply sat there on the sidelines, as if he really was just watching the work of a good friend.

Xi Ze might think he had no existence of existence, but how could the living completely disapear?

A ‘1000-watt bulb’ was sitting on the side and letting out a blinding light, causing the staff who had no contact with Xi Ze, and even Yang Lala, to feel a little uncomfortable.

As they all knew, Yang Lala’s character might be a bit careless but she really could act! There wasn’t much acting required for the advertisement, so even if Xi Ze was sitting there, she didn’t need to worry about NGs.

But Ming Yu was different.

When the third mistake was made, Director Wang came to Ming Yu’s side with some embarrassment. He hesitated for a moment before finally saying, “Ming Yu, your performance should be a little more nature. Smile from your heart and don’t be too rigid. Just think that we aren’t filming… right! We aren’t filming, we are shooting a photo. What type of emotions do you want to show?”

Ming Yu pondered for a moment and replied, “Noble and glamourous?”

Director Wang, “@#$@#$#$!!!”

This was connecting the wrong strings together!!!

As Wang Yao made an expression of despair, Ming Yu reluctantly looked at the man in the distance.

Xi Ze saw the young man looking at him and slightly nodding, smiling politely. Ming Yu immediately looked back at Wang Yao and solemnly said, “Director Wang, I really can’t adapt to that person sitting there. If it is okay, can you talk to him and tell him not to disturb our filming?”

Wang Yao’s body jerked. Then he smiled and said, “Ming Yu, this suggestion is good. Why don’t you go talk to him about it?”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…?_?”

He didn’t say anything! What was this answer? That man always gave an infuriating answer!

After two more NGs, Ming Yu finally got used to that man’s strong presence and the filming progressed in an orderly fashion.

The ads ranged from ‘lemonade selling teenager’s first encounter with lemonade drinking girl’ to ‘tender teenager selling lemonade to lost girl drinking lemonade’…

Anyway, it was a variety of ‘you sold me the drink’ and ‘you gave it to me for free, I will still drink it!’ A play.

The meaningless story had no significance. Xi Ze gaze at the youth’s body and never moved.