Chapter 035

Chapter 035

That night, Ming Yu didn’t suffer from insomnia. He didn’t toss and turn all night, instead having a sweet sleep. In the morning, he was full of vitality as he woke up. After washing up, Luo Ru’s car was downstairs, so he quickly prepared to leave.

It was as if nothing had happened yesterday. Ming Yu didn’t feel anxious about the name ‘Xi Ze’ and rushed to work as usual.

Luo Ru was an attentive person, but she didn’t find any anomalies in Ming Yu. She saw Ming Yu in the rearview mirror and opened the door. At the same time, she handed him a bag of hot breakfast and said, “Ming Yu, Brother Zhao has gone to CX Entertainment today to talk about the MV cooperation. The negotiation might take a long time, so he won’t be able to be present for the next two days. Today, we are going to make a series of advertisements for Shuyue Lemonade. You will be doing this for the next two days.”

Ming Yu took the paper bag containing breakfast with a ‘thank you.’ After hearing Luo Ru’s words, he replied, “Yes Sister Luo. I know. Then I will thank you for following me over the next two days.”

Luo Ru smiled and shook her head. “This is my job.” After a pause, Luo Ru added, “Come on, eat while it is hot. The meals that the crew provides might not be good. You need more nutrition, so today, I will give you five cups of the nutritional drink to help you grow taller quickly.”

Ming Yu, “…”

Ming Yu wilted at the thought of the medicinal drink. That stuff was so terrifying that Xi Ze was just a slag compared to it.

A whole mess of things were put in the medicinal drink. Ming Yu had been drinking it for almost a month and he thought he could taste it, but Luo Ru always said it was just an illusion.

Ming Yu’s mouth slightly twitched as he ate the soft bun, while turning to look at the sky outside the window.

The car slowly headed west and soon disappeared in the crowded traffic, no traces of it being seen.

Ming Yu didn’t tell Luo Ru that he met Xi Ze last night, and he naturally didn’t tell Zhao Rui. He could imagine what Luo Ru and Zhao Rui’s reactions would be if they learned of the incident.

Zhao Rui would definitely worry. He had a good relationship with Ding Bo and would wonder if Ming Yu should really become the exclusive model. Luo Ru was even simpler. She would be very much in favour of Ming Yu cooperating with Xi Ze, and would work hard to make it happen.

Ming Yu’s eyes slightly narrowed as he thought about it, looking up at the yellow orange sky out the window.

As Xi Ze said last night, the easier way to rise to the top of the fashion industry was to become his exclusive model. He was Xi Ze, his high fashion show was always at the peak of the industry, with each invited model being from the industry’s top supermodels. Out of the 200 people on the supermodel list, Xi Ze invited at least 150.

As long as you appeared in Xi Ze’s fashion show, you would naturally get many endorsements, advertisements and other jobs. These excellent jobs could quickly make you popular in the industry. He Chaoman appeared in this high-end fashion show not long after her debut, allowing her to miraculously be ranked 32nd on the female top supermodels list in two months!

But this time, Xi Ze’s invitation to Ming Yu wasn’t as simple as ‘please appear in my fashion show.’

He was proposing: “Please only be mine.” It was a terrible agreement.

To any designer, their muse was the source of their inspiration. They would frantically grab this person and make them the most special person.

Xi Ze didn’t elaborate during last night’s speech, but Ming Yu could hear his meaning. Xi Ze wanted Ming Yu to become his exclusive model, and only walk in Xi Ze’s shows.