Chapter 091

Chapter 091

Xu Rongrong’s name, it sounded lovely and gentle. It wasn’t the name of a gently and dignified lady, she should be a sweet and pleasant girl.

Ming Yu once read up on Xu Rongrong. Xu Rongrong’s temperament was biased towards softness. Her pressure wasn’t necessarily strong. It felt comfortable like a warm sun, making people feel happy to be close.

This impression completely disappeared when Ming Xiaoyu met Xu Rongrong.

“Haha, you are Ming Xiaoyu? I’ve heard of your name! Linda said that you have a particularly good temperament and your strength is very good. You are the hope of our Muse. Come come, let’s go find Aunt Tan to take photos. Aunt Tan said yesterday that you would be taking photos with me. Oh yes, do you know who Linda is? Linda is the deputy director of our Muse PR department…”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…^_^”

…Wasn’t she tired saying so many words?

Yes, Xu Rongrong’s character was completely different from Ming Xiaoyu’s imagination. SHe wasn’t the type of royal sister like Du Ruo. She was more of a ‘good friend, hey look at this’ type…

Ming Xiaoyu didn’t completely understand why Xu Rongrong had become so familiar with him. However, the two people were the opening and closing models, making it seem really predestined.

Speaking of Xu Rongrong, Ming Xiaoyu remember that she had 16 million fans on the Muse website.

Looking at himself…

Zhao Rui seemed to have mentioned last reach that his fans barely reached 1.4 million…

Ming Xiaoyu calmly shook his head. This was just fleeting.

There were any models to be photographed today, mostly supermodels and top models. Xu Rongrong was standing beside Ming Yu. Even if a few supermodels wanted to come up and talk to Ming Yu, they finally gave up this idea.

These people were supermodels, but some of them weren’t even in the world’s supermodel rankings.

Ming Xiaoyu soon discovered the benefits of Xu Rongrong’s presence. She was a natural shield!

Ming Xiaoyu and Xu Rongrong talked casually while Tan Yunqing and the lights division discussed matters regarding Ming Yu and Xu Rongrong’s photos together. Fortunately, Xu Rongrong was shorter than Ming Yu even in heels. Otherwise—

This woman would definitely want to put an arm around the small mushroom’s shoulders and act as a big sister!

Tan Yunqing’s lighting requirements were really high. Ming Yu and Xu Rongrong entered the set together. The handsome man and woman suddenly attracted the attention of many staff members. In front of the camera, the two people’s temperament and imposing manner were completely different.

After entering the scope of the camera, Xu Rongrong immediately changed her cheerful and friendly manner. She sat casually on a black high back chair and gazed indifferently at the lens.

Her temperament at this time was quite ethereal. She seemed to be an angel who had fallen to the earth. This effect was superimposed with the embroidered fluffy skirt she wore right now. People were unwilling to contaminate and tarnish the pure white.

But this time, Tan Yunqing was more aware of the young man standing next to Xu Rongrong.

Ming Yu’s stance wasn’t correct in the strictest sense. His feet were slightly crossed and his posture was casual, but he gave people a cold and alienated feeling. He seemed to blend with this woman, together making them incompatible with this world.