Chapter 003

Chapter 003

The 38th and 39th floors of the Muse building belonged to the company’s image shaping department. The dressing room towards the rear of the 39th floor had bright lighting and was clean, showing that it clearly had a careful owner. Ming Yu looked at the nameplate on the door.

Muse’s chief stylist, Zhou Wei Zhuo.

“I personally think that your style right now is too feminine. Having personality is a good thing, but it will be hard if your personality doesn’t fit the image.” Zhou Wei Zhuo said as he sat Ming Yu in front of a mirror. He looked Ming Yu up and down a few times and asked, “Do you have any thoughts?”

When going out, Ming Yu had specifically styled his too long hair in order to make him look less feminine. However, the original appearance really leaned towards femininity. If the person with such a good appearance didn’t have a certain amount of aura about him, it would just turn out to be a disadvantage.

Ming Yu thought for a moment before asking, “Sister Zhou, can you neatly cut my hair? I want to seem more capable.”

Zhou Wei Zhuo raised an eyebrow at the words. “Are you sure?”

Ming Yu smiled lightly. “I’m sure.”

Zhou Wei Zhuo started to move once it was agreed upon. As Muse’s chief stylist, it was reasonable that Zhou Wei Zhuo wouldn’t help such a small model change their image. But at this moment, she took out a flat tooth comb and scissors in order to take care of this handsome young man.

The scissors went ‘snip snip’ and the original shoulder length hair was cut by half. Once the hair cut was finished, a beautiful face was uncovered.

For people with an average appearance, long hair could cover the defects on the face, making it seem more outstanding. But during the hair cut, Zhou Wei Zhuo repeated several times, “What are you saying about keeping this long hair? Can’t we leave it be?”

She said this but after looking at the result of the hair cut, Zhou Wei Zhuo felt startled. In the face of such a handsome man, she couldn’t hide the amazed look in her eyes.

A long time ago when Ming Yu just debuted, Zhou Wei Zhuo evaluated his face like this: sufficient to be an evildoer.

At the time, Ming Yu was only 14 years old but he already had an appearance that was different from ordinary people. Now after three years, if someone asked Zhou Wei Zhuo to make an evaluation, she could only say: I have no idea how to describe it.

Although the body and temperament were also important elements that made up a super model along with appearance, it was hard to find five people with a more impressive face. Zhou Wei Zhuo secretly thought, ‘If this young man can have some aura around him, he will be…’

Zhou Wei Zhuo’s thoughts suddenly paused.

The originally sitting youth had stood up. His height of 181cm didn’t make him seem burly. Rather, he stood tall and straight like a pine. She didn’t feel it when he was sitting, but now a sharp and fierce aura was coming from Ming Yu’s light-coloured eyes.

The brilliant light of the room shone through the clean and clear eyes of the youth.

Zhao Rui stepped forward, muttering “How is his hair cut?” However, his words slowly trailed off.

When Ming Yu was discovered by the company, Zhao Rui used a lot of effort before signing him as his model. This face and height of 175cm at only 14 years old, Zhao Rui was confident that this person would become big!