Chapter 137 - 138

Chapter 137

Cheng Su spent five years in the industry. From the beginning where he was unknown, he had finally reached the world’s supermodel list. He had a lot more experience than many models.

The more prosperous the industry, the harder it was to get ahead because there were too many excellent people. If you weren’t better than others, that time would only be used to survive.

But once the supermodels list was released, all of Cheng Su’s fans discovered that he was third.

There was nothing to say about the first place Andrew Wallen who entered through the back door. But many people were surprised and resentful about the second place Ming Yu. Don’t talk about Cheng Su, many of his fans thought: 【 Ah Cheng has been struggling for so many years. His achievements over the five years isn’t any lower than Ming Yu. Why is his name after Ming Yu? 】

【 I don’t believe it! Ah Cheng’s efforts and achievements can clearly be seen. There must be something shady! 】

【 Ohh, how can there be so many dark horses in the world. @World Supermodels Organization, tell us. Why is Ah Cheng behind Ming Yu? For what reason? 】

In the beginning, such remarks only spread among Cheng Su’s fans and didn’t cause too much trouble. It was unknown when it started but this trend gradually flourished. More and more people joined the ‘questioning army’ as they wondered: Why is Ming Yu’s name before Cheng Su?

After all, Ming Yu and Cheng Su were both models of Muse. Once Cheng Su’s fans ran to the Muse official website, no one could stop them. These fans were also members of the Muse website and were eligible to post.

But if it was just this, it could only be called the spontaneous behaviour of the fans. It only took a bit of PR to solve the problem. However, the behaviour started to change when Zhao Rui came to the PR department to discuss with Shen Xiang.

A strange water army seemed to support these fans from behind. They started to form a direction under the leadership of others. They knew how to crusade against Ming Yu while stirring his fan forum.

Fortunately, there was still the national lottery that suppressed this storm and attracted people’s attention. Otherwise, it would be more serious.

But the group of water army was well controlled and didn’t allow this incident to become an emergency in the eyes of the Muse PR department. Yet if the other party was allowed to keep causing chaos, Ming Yu’s reputation would worsen with many bystanders who didn’t know the details.

“All the benefits only point to Cheng Su. Xiaoyu, it is good that you surpassed him this time but he will certainly feel that it is unfair. Zeng Shu is a very talented person. He has done successful marketing for his supermodels before and got first-tier big endorsements. If we don’t do something to clear this up, I’m afraid it won’t be good for you.”

Zhao Rui was very anxious. But he had been with Ming Yu for so long that he wasn’t reckless like he was a year ago. After a careful consultation with Shen Xiang, he returned to Ming Yu’s rest room and explained, “Shen Xiang’s side won’t do anything. Firstly, the incident isn’t that serious enough to trigger their security level. Secondly, the other person is also a Muse model. Even if the company values you more, they can’t help you for the sake of fairness.”