Chapter 094

Chapter 094

Ming Yu realized who came the moment he heard the voice.

Don’t misunderstand. Ming Xiaoyu wasn’t so concerned about Cheng Su that he memorized his voice. The blame was on his too good memory.

Ming Yu raised his head and looked into the mirror. Sure enough, it was Cheng Su who came.

The young man’s clear and bright eyes moved slightly. After a moment, Ming Yu guessed why Cheng Su came here today. Nidelan was cooperating with Rayleigh Cano this year. He guessed that for this reason, Cheng Su was invited to the fashion show and was regarded as the light of Rayleigh Cano.

Compared to the hesitation on Cheng Su’s face, Ming Yu was quite calm as he stood up and looked at Cheng Su. He looked Cheng Su up and down and said, “Long time no see, Cheng Su.”

He was calm on the surface, but Ming Yu’s heart felt strange. Cheng Su was full of cockiness and arrogance the last time Ming Yu saw him. How could he look so modest this time? There must be an abnormal event and Cheng Su had prepared something for today.

However, Ming Xiaoyu actually guessed wrong.

Cheng Su never thought that Ming Yu would become a Nidelan model, and even their opening model! The moment that Cheng Su saw Ming Yu, he was stunned. He could only stare dumbfounded as the youth walked forward and finally left the stage.

The whole fashion show, Cheng Su didn’t have any thoughts. He couldn’t understand why Ming Yu had been invited to Nidelan’s May fashion show. He didn’t even understand how Ming Yu could be the opening for this top fashion show.

Cheng Su never got such an opportunity in the past!

Then Cheng Su looked seriously at this fashion show. He didn’t want to admit it, but he was shocked by the youth’s performance on stage.

Ming Yu’s style was flamboyant and without restraint. He showed different styles with different clothing. However, the one thing that remained unchanged was the pressure he used to control the audience and make everyone’s eyes focus on him, issuing exclamations and praise, including…Cheng Su.

Cheng Su wasn’t someone big enough to be directly surrounded by reporters at the end of this fashion show. There was a model friend he knew participating, so he obtained entry backstage and found Ming Yu’s room.

Cheng Su didn’t know what to say to Ming Yu.

While watching the show, Cheng Su’s seat was in the second row. It wasn’t a golden position and the view wasn’t that clear. Now that he was in close contact with the show’s stunning and beautiful opening model, Cheng Su expectedly felt his heart skip a beat for this good-looking youth.

Cheng Su wasn’t a homosexual, but he had been influenced by the atmosphere of the fashion industry for many years. He had long since become a member of the Outward Appearance Association ( although the president didn’t want to accept him ). For this beauty that was beyond gender, Cheng Su couldn’t help holding his breath. After a long time, he bowed his head and said sincerely, “Ming Yu, I came here today to apologize to you.”

Ming Yu looked at the man in front of him with surprise.

Ming Yu had never seen Cheng Su with such a modest and humble appearance. It was embarrassing but Cheng Su kept his head low and said seriously, “When we were filming the program last time, I was a little bit against you. I hope you can forgive me. At the time, I was momentarily overcome by emotions. I’m really very sorry!”

Ming Yu froze for a moment. Then he smiled indifferently and asked, “Mr. Cheng, what you are thinking? There is no friction between us. Aren’t you apologizing for the wrong thing?”