Chapter 070

Chapter 070

In the quiet and spacious hotel restaurant, a melodious blues tone was playing on the speakers, while people sat on the deck, chatting and laughing. Ming Yu had chosen a position in a corner of the restaurant that was covered in green plants, making it difficult for others to see the situation inside. Therefore, his conversation with Du Ruo didn’t receive much attention.

After a simple meal, Ming Yu ordered a glass of lemonade and Du Ruo ordered coffee. Then the both of them continued to laugh and talk.

Du Ruo sipped her coffee and asked, “Ming Xiaoyu, I noticed something today when the show was filming. Is there a problem between you and Cheng Su? His attitude towards you is very cold and he doesn’t care much about you.”

Ming Yu looked up at Du Ruo in surprise at the words.

Du Ruo looked very charming and glamorous, but she was very generous when dealing with others. This generosity was good and she was very casual. Thus, despite Du Ruo being ranked 3rd out of all the top female supermodels, she was very approachable and didn’t alienate Ming Yu and others.

This Du Ruo noticed the strange atmosphere between him and Cheng Su?

Du Ruo smiled like she understood Ming Yu’s meaning and said, “No matter what, I am a woman. It is natural that I know more about matters of the heart than men. Then Ming Xiaoyu, have you encountered trouble with Cheng Su?”

Trouble?

Ming Yu’s lips curved as he secretly thought, ‘How could this be described as trouble?

This was simply a bloody vengeance!’

He couldn’t understand the grief and fury behind the original owner’s actions, but the original owner wanted to teach Cheng Su a lesson. Ming Yu had to do this.

Du Ruo was from Lanka Modelling Agency and wasn’t aware of Muse’s internal affairs. It was estimated that she would only know Xi Ze, He Chaoman, Luo Cheng and several other top Muse models. And even if Du Ruo was a Muse model, she wouldn’t have known about Cheng Su and Ming Yu.

It was like the general manager of a company suddenly being concerned with the dispute between two small executives in a certain department…

It was too much!

But Ming Yu didn’t directly answer Du Ruo. The handsome youth revealed a charming smile. Then Ming Yu shook his head and said, “Actually, there is nothing serious between me and Cheng Su. Sister Du, you don’t have to worry.”

Du Ruo raised an eyebrow thoughtfully at the words and didn’t proceed with the topic.

They chatted together for a while before returning to their room upstairs to prepare for the next day’s recording.

Telling other people, especially Du Ruo, the conflict between himself and Cheng Su?

Ming Yu would never do that.

First of all, he wasn’t familiar with Du Ruo, they had only known each other for one day. Secondly, it wasn’t right to talk about others behind their backs. This was taboo in the industry. Du Ruo wouldn’t ask so casually if she really cared. Thus, he sensibly chose the ‘neutral’ option.

However, the next morning, Ming Yu had just woken up and was eating breakfast in the dining room. Suddenly, Luo Ru leaned close ti him and quietly said, “Xiaoyu, Cheng Su’s endorsement for Rayleigh Cano came out yesterday. The domestic major counters and some advertising billboards were changed to his posters. Now Cheng Su is a hot topic in Huaxia.”