Chapter 007

Chapter 007

Zhao Rui introduced Master Fei to Ming Yu as ‘someone who once served as the photographer of a top magazine in Huaxia.’ Both of them was still speaking when a voice was suddenly heard. “Ah, you still remember this? I forgot that I took those group of photos.”

Ming Yu and Zhao Rui turned to look behind them. They didn’t know when but the object of their discussion, Master Fei Zhennan had come up behind Zhao Rui and was listening to them speak.

At this moment, the rhythm of the studio returned to normal. Zhu Wei originally wanted to say something, but he could only bite his lips and walk away when he saw Master Fei move straight to Ming Yu’s side.

In this past life, Ming Yu had seen many master photographers of the world. Most of them were European and America, with very few Chinese people. In this life, Huaxia had developed and prospered. According to Zhao Rui, Master Fei had successfully crushed a group of European and American photographers to enter the top 10 in the world.

Such a famous photographer had this type of amiable personality?

Ming Yu smiled and gently nodded, speaking respectfully. “Hello, Master Fei.”

Master Fei, who didn’t seem to have any arrogant airs, laughed at Ming Yu’s greeting and replied. “I was listening just now and you seem to be called Ming Yu. Your sense of the lens is very good. It isn’t worse than a few top supermodels that I have seen. You know how to show off your looks. With these abilities, I think you will sooner or later succeed in this business.”

Ming Yu laughed, “You are flattering me.”

Haha. Master Fei waved his hand and laughed. “I am telling you the truth. But you still have to work hard. Child, you can’t relax.” Master Fei paused and glanced at Ming Yu, before speaking cheerfully. “Ming Yu, I have a request that I hope you can accept.”

Ming Yu was stunned when he heard this. “Master Fei, I won’t refuse as long as I can help.”

Master Fei spoke with appreciation, “I took some photos of you while you were shooting just now. I hope you can let me save these photos.” After a short pause, Master Fei added. “I think your agent has told you by now, but you know that these clothes are designed by my daughter?”

Zhao Rui smiled dryly and remained silent.

Ming Yu glanced at his agent and explained. “Master Fei, there wasn’t much meaning behind it. I think that these clothing are full of a great design sense and have an aura to them.”

Master Fei laughed. “It really is my daughter’s designs, so I can’t say anything. Since childhood, she followed me everywhere and has seen a lot of things. So Ming Yu, you don’t have to praise her. But today, I want to take this set of clothing.”

Ming Yu was slightly surprised as he heard these words. “Take this set of clothing?”

Master Fei sighed, “Looking at this group of youth-themed denim clothing, don’t you feel that your clothing is out of place?”

Ming Yu slightly nodded. “…A little bit.”

“My daughter designed these set of clothes. I told her directly, this is the best out of all the clothing she designed for this collection, but it isn’t suitable for this collection. Her philosophy is: the clothes I design can make most people look good.’ However, I think you understand that this set of clothing have a higher requirement. Not all professional models can look perfect in it.”

Ming Yu’s eyes slightly narrowed at these words. The vision of a master, it was truly sharp.

Ming Yu smiled slightly and asked, “So you want to take the photos of this set of clothing back to your daughter?”