Chapter 177 - 178

Chapter 177

The low and magnetic male voice was heard behind everyone.

Everyone was surprised and turned around. Even Ming Yu’s eyes widened because he didn’t think the other person would suddenly appear.

If other people were unfamiliar with this voice, Ming Yu recognized it instantly. But despite knowing who this person was, Ming Xiaoyu didn’t understand how this man could suddenly appear here when he was supposed to be on the other side of the world.

At this moment, Ming Yu and Andrew’s group were standing at the entrance of the parking lot. The underground parking lot was full of lights. But it was still underground so the lights were a bit dim.

In the shadow of the darkness, they saw a tall man calmly walk out. His pace was steady and his shoes made a clear sound that rang in everyone’s heart.

As the handsome face of the god appeared in the light, Mr. Will and Andrew’s agent sucked in a breath and subconsciously turned to look at Andrew.

The previously arrogant Andrew now went through a big change. His hands holding the phone completely hung down towards the ground. Andrew stared blankly as Xi Ze approached. His lips moved but in the end, he couldn’t speak a word.

Xi Ze looked indifferently at the pale-faced Andrew. Then he looked down at Ming Yu and asked, “Who is this person, do you know?”

Originally, Ming Xiaoyu was reluctantly smiling. After hearing Xi Ze’s words, Ming Yy didn’t have a chance to reply when Mr. Will couldn’t help laughing. After seeing Xi Ze look at him, Mr. Will smiled and said seriously, “This is Andrew Wallen. His mother is the chief designer of Karma, Mrs. Wallen.”

Xi Ze made a meaningful ‘oh’ sound and looked at the pale Andrew. “Andersu…”

“Pfft, haha!”

“Pfft…”

Mr. Will couldn’t hold back his laugh and even the serious Luo Ru couldn’t help laughing. Luo Ru looked at Ming Xiaoyu, her eyes saying ‘Xiaoyu and Mr. Xi are really very good.’ In this regard, Ming Xiaoyu could only smile helplessly.

“Andersu, I know your mother. However, you haven’t answered his previous question.” As if he wasn’t aware of Andrew’s expression, Xi Ze calmly asked, “You think you can surpass Luo Cheng, Du Ruo and He Chaoman. Then do you think you can surpass me?”

The world’s first ranked supermodel stood in front of a newcomer and seriously asked this question.

Xi Ze seemed normal, as if he was asking a question as Andrew’s elder. However, his question caused Andrew to stiffen and not know what to say.

Andrew hesitated for a long time before eventually saying, “Mr. Xi, you might be at the top now but I am still young! I believe I can defeat you. I have self-confidence and my youth. This is my strength!”

“Oh?” At this answer, Xi Ze’s lips thinned and his original indifferent eyes suddenly became cold. His gaze seemed to be able to completely freeze people. He lightly glanced at Andrew and sneered. “Didn’t you hear what I said? I said that you can never enter the world’s supermodel rankings in this life.”

Andrew’s expression changed. “What do you mean, Xi Ze!”

These words completely angered Andrew. He didn’t use honorifics and directly questioned Xi Ze.

Andrew felt that Xi Ze was only eight years older than him. Why should he respect this man? Xi Ze might be the best in Huaxixa and the chief designer of Ji and Ya, but it was impossible for Xi Ze to spit in his mother’s face!