Chapter 078

Chapter 078

“No.” Xi Ze replied calmly without a second of hesitation.

This answer made Ming Yu slightly shocked. He lightly placed the small bowl on the table and asked in a confused manner. “You know a lot about my itinerary and even knew what happened when I was recording on the island. This…” Ming Yu paused before continuing. “Yes, is this what Sister Du told you?”

Xi Ze shook his head. “She didn’t say you were sick.”

“That means Sister Du told you other things.”

Ming Yu didn’t think much about this issue because in certain aspects, he also had a strong desire for control. Assuming that he was a designer and Xi Ze the model he was interested in, Ming Yu would also use various means to make Xi Ze care about him. Ming Yu might be even more intimate than Xi Ze was now.

As long as the other person wasn’t malicious and cared for him, Ming Yu didn’t mind the man’s actions of having informants. His morale requirements weren’t high.

Xi Ze stayed silent and didn’t answer.

Upon seeing this, Ming Yu understood the other person’s words by default. He didn’t care too much and kept talking. “Since you know the situation of my jobs, you should know that I endorsed the Nideland Smoke perfumes. Isn’t the promotional effect very good?’

“I know.” Xi Ze lightly nodded and handed the porcelain bowl to Ming Yu. “Eat the porridge.”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…Weren’t we talking?”

Xi Ze who was still holding the bowl. “We can talk while you eat.”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…!!!”

Ming Yu felt that it was strange to listen to this man’s words and to talk about such a serious topic when eating glutinous rice porridge! Sometimes he would take a few sips, put down the porridge and speak a few words, then eat from the bowl again!

Ming Xiaoyu thought, ‘I don’t look solemn at all!!! (┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻’ But Ming Xiaoyu, do you think that sitting in bed and talking about serious matters is solemn…

“Then this matter has nothing to do with you. Did Shen Xiang assist in the publicity?” Ming Yu thought carefully before saying, “In fact, there is a loophole in what you said. My current momentum is good, but it isn’t enough to make Shen Xiang promote me to this extent. Brother Zhao said that Shen Xiang pays attention to the Muse models according to rating. Can you tell me what level I am at now?”

Xi Ze didn’t expect the youth to unexpectedly cut to the key part of the problem. He was startled and stared seriously into the youth’s eyes.

This contact gave Xi Ze a deeper understanding of Ming Yu.

This youth was quite clever and intelligent.

The two words weren’t repeated. Ming Yu’s IQ was high and his memory was good. He had a wide range of knowledge for a model and a first-class sense of aesthetics. This intelligence was supplemented by Ming Yu’s cleverness. His emotional quotient was high, he carefully observed small details and he had a good grasp of human nature.

If Ming Yu had questioned his level of concern a few months ago, it would’ve been impossible to ask Xi Ze in person. It was because at that time, their relationship wasn’t close enough. He paid close attention to human emotions.

Now Ming Xiaoyu knew that Xi Ze would happily answer this small question.

It also indicated that Ming Yu’s heart treated Xi Ze in a manner different to the vast majority of the world, maybe even everyone else.