Chapter 153 - 154

Chapter 153

Once she spoke these words, He Chaoman walked to the long table and continued to eat. But Ming Xiaoyu was thrown by her and could only helplessly face the once again jealous man.

Ming Xiaoyu sincerely blinked. “I really don’t know her.”

Xi Ze gave a low hum. “You don’t know her yet you walked down the red carpet with her.”

Ming Xiaoyu was immediately filled with indignation. “She bullied me on the red carpet. You also saw it.”

Xi Ze’s lips curved. “But she wanted to seduce you. I also saw it.”

He didn’t wait for Ming Yu to reply. Xi Ze solemnly said, “She bullied you. I am very angry. I have decided to get compensation from you.”

Ming Xiaoyu immediately blinked at the words. “What does this have to do with me?”

“Our relationship, I have thought of a good script…”

After all, there were many eyes watching. Xi Ze leaned over and whispered something into Ming Xiaoyu’s ears. They saw the white face of the youth slowly turn pink. In the end, he mercilessly pushed the man and smiled coldly, “In your dreams.”

After that, Ming Xiaoyu raised his feet to walk away.

Xi Ze chased him and whispered, “You really don’t like it?”

It happened to be in a corner of the crowd. At this time, many people’s eyes left the two of them. Covered by a statue, Xi Ze gently squeezed the youth, making Ming Xiaoyu pause in his steps.

Once the two people returned to the table, Ming Yu spoke into XI Ze’s ears in a very low voice, making the latter smile.

In broad daylight!

Under such circumstances, the guests at the RAmer Charity Gala didn’t know that had they been paying attention, they would’ve seen a secret agreement take place between the two people. There was a short script waiting to be acted out this evening!

As for Ming Xiaoyu’s remark, did it seem like a rejection? Or was it shy consent?

Wrong!

The first half of the sentence was like this—

[ I am in a good mood today. Your script is okay. I will agree to it but I think there is room for modification… ]

As for the second half, it was 口口口口口口! Look! They were all directly swallowed by the ‘口’ symbol!

On the evening of September 15, 2017, the RAmer Charity Gala at the New York Museum of Art finished and media reporters from all over the world released news about the charity gala.

The majority of participants were high level people. There were a lot of opportunities. They also knew a supermodel who had a good relationship with Xi Ze and a limitless future, Ming Yu.

For a small number of people, such as Mudley, it was the hardest to swallow meal she ever had in her life. Almost everyone knew about what happened on the red carpet. They naturally knew that Mudley had offended Ming Yu and Xi Ze. This meant that apart from some people laughing at her, most people acted like she didn’t exist.