Chapter 037

Chapter 037

The studio was very large, with a total of four sets being built by the crew members. Ming Yu had just been filming in the innermost shed, so when he was dragged to the entrance by Chen Yongzhi, there was a circle of people but it was pretty quiet.

The man with a reported height of 191cm on Muse’s official website was at the door. Ming Yu arrived and could see someone ‘standing out’ in the crowd, looking calm.

Xi Ze’s assistant Xiaolin distribute the cake and coffee that he brought and the crowd at the door gradually dispersed. But even when they left, their eyes kept fixing on the man’s body and wouldn’t move!

“So handsome, really handsome… He is much better in real life than in reality!”

“His height is really good. He is so tall, certainly more than 191cm right?”

“God Xi just looked at me! I feel like I just got pregnant…”

“A’Mei, you are only 160cm, God Xi had to bow down to see you!”

Ming Yu always had good hearing, not to mention the staff members didn’t lower their voices at all when he spoke. He couldn’t describe his feelings the moment he heard these words.

As mentioned before, the boundaries between the fashion industry and the entertainment industry had always been unclear. There were many exchanges between the two worlds, with models becoming a movie actor or actors becoming supermodels. Xi Ze was obviously one of the best.

The staff present might not belong to the fashion industry in the strictest sense, but they weren’t unfamiliar with the name ‘Xi Ze.’ Many of them could even state that his ‘height was 191cm.’

Only a person standing at the top of the fashion industry could have such prestige.

Luo Ru’s face was complicated as he looked at Xi Ze, who wasn’t far away, and whispered in Ming Yu’s ear. “Ming Yu, since when is your relationship with Xi Ze so good? He even came to visit your work set? I remember that Xi Ze has never looked at anyone’s job. He has a good relationship with He Chaoman and Luo Cheng, but he never explored their job sites…”

After saying this, Luo Ru didn’t speak any further. She just waited for Ming Yu to answer. She was just Ming Yu’s assistant, but she was his acting agent in Zhao Rui’s absence. Therefore, she needed to understand the current situation.

Ming Yu gazed at the man who wasn’t far away and softly replied, “Sister Luo. I helped Xi Ze with a small favour and he felt some gratitude. I didn’t think it was a big deal, but there was some communication between us. This was followed by a second conversation and we… became friends.”

Luo Ru only believed 70% of it and she added, “To explore a work site isn’t Xi Ze’s style…”

Ming Yu didn’t have time to find an excuse as a sweet-looking girl walked over with a tired expression. She yawned and asked, “Who came? Why is everybody here? I wanted to see so I…ahhhh, God Xi!! Am I still sleeping? Oh my, oh my, oh my, Xi Ze!”

Ming Yu, “…”

Luo Ru, “…”

Miss Lala, are you still asleep…

After spending an afternoon together, Ming Yu discovered that Yang Lala really wasn’t scheming and had the natural temper of an eldest daughter. However, when she met a handsome guy, she would turn from Barbie to Hello Kitty. Shy and yet… like an animal in nature.

For example, when Miss Lala saw Xi Ze, she shouted loudly, attracting the attention of other people.

It didn’t really matter but… Xi Ze turned his attention over here. As if he finally found the person he wanted among thousands of people, Xi Ze raised an eyebrow and stepped forward, finally stopping in front of Ming Yu.