Chapter 107

Chapter 107

First of all, there was the world’s supermodel rankings. This time, the top five of both lists had undergone amazing changes!

He Chaoman, who was originally in 2nd place, was pushed down to 3rd place by Du Ruo. This meant that Du Ruo suddenly became the focus of a lot of attention. Many insiders realized that Muse’s female supermodel was finally suppressed by Lanka.

On the other hand, the 5th ranked Luo Cheng unexpectedly surpassed the 4th rank Harriman Owen to become the new 4th place.

It was a seemingly simple change, but everyone knew that it was very difficult to make the rankings change for top supermodels. This happened because He Chaoman didn’t take a lot of jobs in the past six months while Du Ruo picked up an endorsement for a top luxury brand.

The dramatic changes that took place at the top of the rankings naturally attracted everyone’s attention. This time, the changes in the lower ranks were rather small and there were no dark horses.

Everyone was watching to see if He Chaoman would return to working in the upcoming days.

Ming Xiaoyu saw the article title “The Loss of Enthusiasm, He Chaoman’s Suspected Retreat from the Fashion Industry’ and couldn’t help chuckling. He poked the man next to him and asked, “Does your aunt really want to retire?”

Xi Ze was currently looking at the design on his tablet computer. He turned his head with surprise at the youth’s sudden poke. After reading the news article, Xi Ze sighed and said, “It is full of lies. Those children are wrong.”

Ming Xiaoyu raised an eyebrow at the words. “Then why hasn’t He Chaoman participated in any activities in the past six months? I really thought she was going to gradually retire.”

Xi Ze put down the tablet computer and hugged the youth’s shoulder. Then he sighed. “She is just at home. She spent one month playing a game.”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…”

The two people didn’t continue this topic. Ming Xiaoyu carefully read the 200 names on the two lists. After looking at the last name, he suddenly remembered. “By the way, how far is Cheng Su from getting on the list?”

Xi Ze’s fingers sliding across the screen paused. After a moment, his lips slightly thinned as he asked calmly, “Aren’t you very concerned about him?”

Ming Xiaoyu looked at the man with raised eyebrows and asked, “Are you jealous?”

Xi Ze licked his lips. “No.”

Ming Xiaoyu was in a rare good mood as he saw this man’s cold expression. “You really are jealous. It isn’t easy! It isn’t easy! Come on, let me see your jealousy. No, I have to take a photo of you and look back on it every day…”

Xi Ze stopped the youth’s words with a direct kiss. He placed his tablet on the coffee table while pressing Ming Yu into the sofa to continue this sudden kiss.

The man’s dexterous tongue grabbed at the fluids in the youth’s mouth. This action wasn’t gentle. It was wild behaviour that made Ming Yu useless. He didn’t bother to struggle as he held the man’s waist and responded warmly.

In the quiet living room, the exchange of saliva was heard. No one thought about going back to the bedroom, they just did it directly on the couch.

Originally, Ming Xiaoyu thought that it was his turn. But Xi Ze directly blocked it by saying he was jealous. Before Ming Xiaoyu could react, Xi Ze had taken the upper hand.

It was very comfortable and he could still have control despite being underneath. Ming Xiaoyu’s brain vaguely whispered ‘It is very comfortable and it is tiring to be on top.’ After that, the pleasure hit his brain and he couldn’t think of anything else.