Chapter 044

Chapter 044

A’Xue and Old Chen pulled at A’Zhao’s sleeve, advising him not to go on.

However, A’Zhao was originally a straightforward and cheerful person, with a sense of justice. Despite their attempts, he kept insisting, “Brother Yuan, I think I should speak on this matter. Ming Yu is a newcomer, he probably hasn’t been trained in acting before. Once he was put in a group with Old Lu, what should Old Lu do?”

A’Zhao looked at the pale face of Lu Zhenxi and asked, “Old Lu, tell us. Weren’t you just playing on the phone instead of rehearsing? I wanted to ask you about it, but Ming Yu’s peaceful manner stopped me. Am I wrong?”

Lu Zhenxi’s expression changed dramatically at A’Zhao’s words. Brother Yuan also looked at Lu Zhenxi in a thoughtful manner, finally understanding the situation.

At this point, Ming Yu was frowning slightly but didn’t say anything. He didn’t agree with A’Zhao to defend himself, nor did he act like a white lotus and speak up for Lu Zhenxi. He just stood there with his head bowed.

However, this appearance just solidified Brother Yuan’s thoughts.

Brother Yuan sighed softly and scolded, “Lu Zhenxi, you aren’t a child. Why couldn’t you work together? You were able to enter my class, so playing on the phone during rehearsal time is really wrong. I am in charge so tonight, please invited Ming Yu and everyone else to a meal to apologize. Then I will let this matter pass.”

Brother Yuan’s suggestion wasn’t unpleasant.

After all, everyone was part of the same company. Lu Zhenxi wasn’t really sociable or have a good relationship with A’Zhao, but he was already a debuted model.

Sure enough, Lu Zhenxi wasn’t stupid. He didn’t expect A’Zhao to help the ‘outsider’ and expose his shortcomings, and he was suddenly at a disadvantage.

Lu Zhenxi had already debuted and his agent was Zeng Shu, so his conditions were good. However, everyone knew that Zeng Shu was in charge of two supermodels and several popular first-tier models. Lu Zhenxi was a small and unknown model and hadn’t seen Zeng Shu for almost half a month. His assistant mostly managed him.

All in all, Lu Zhenxi’s position in the company wasn’t really good. His agent being hostile to Ming Yu’s agent was the only reason why he dared offend Ming Yu so recklessly.

And in his heart, he thought that Zeng Shu was much more amazing than Zhao Rui. Ming Yu might be in the limelight recently, but Cheng Su was still far ahead.

Lu Zhenxi showed some disdain as he thought this. Finally, he cleared his expression and bowed to Ming Yu. “Sorry Ming Yu, I shouldn’t have played with my phone during the rehearsal. I don’t want to be at odds with you, so I will invite you to dinner tonight as an apology.”

His words were perfect, but his tone wasn’t very sincere, causing Brother Yuan to frown.

But Ming Yu just smiled and shook his head. “There is no need for dinner. I understand you heart and it isn’t a big deal. After all, we will be classmates.”

The youth’s voice was pleasant and gently, reminding them of a spring breeze. Brother Yuan couldn’t help thinking in his heart, ‘Look! Ming Yu is dignified and not arrogant. He doesn’t let the pressure get to his heart! Lu Zhenxi, you really have a lot to learn!’

…Well, if he was a villain, Ming Yu would be a black-hearted sesame bag.

Look at this gentle expression, this wall of calmness!