Chapter 149 - 150

Chapter 149

Under the bright lights, everyone held their breaths and looked forward to the debut of the slender woman.

Once Mudley Joyce’s beautiful face appeared in everyone’s eyes, someone let out a low sound and the SLR cameras started flashing.

Immediately afterwards, there seemed to be no special changes. Like other guests, Ming Yu and Mudley linked hands on the red carpet, sometimes stopping according to the reporters’ requests.

Such a scene was very common at the RAmer Charity Gala. However, it was different from the shock previously caused by Ming Yu. The reporters didn’t say it but their performance proved their attitude.

As the saying went, the bigger the hope, the bigger the disappointment.

Generally speaking, male clothing was difficult to change when it came to design. When men were on the red carpet, they tended to be less eye-catching than women. It was because the female clothing had the skirt design, skirt arrangement, skirt embroidery and many other things to change.

Therefore, a female’s high-end clothing was easier to show off beauty. In order for a men’s high-end outfit to show something unique, many top design masters were stumped.

However, in this fundamental gap, everyone agreed that Ming Yu’s outfit was really one level better than Mudley’s dress.

Mudley had obviously put big effort into her dress but compared to the female models and actresses that appeared before, she could only be regarded as ordinary and not very good. However, Ming Yu’s suit was really amazing. Many reporters thought that in the next few years, they wouldn’t see such a bright men’s outfit again.

Of course, clothing was one thing and people were another.

Mudley was a famous glamorous actress in Hollywood. Her looks were enchanting and her body sexy and hot. Many people agreed that she surpassed Ming Yu in appearance. But in temperament, this actress was thrown into the streets by the youth…no!

It was the gap as wide as a city!

The youth gently bowed his head and invited this lady off the vehicle with a low posture, but his noble and elegant temperament didn’t fade at all. Instead, he was more noticeable than the arrogant and gorgeous Mudley!

Temperament wasn’t how high your chin was. It was the quality about you.

Ming Yu was clearly an expensive prince with every gesture. He was kind, gave her face and had a gentlemanly manner. Combined with his indifferent aura, it made him the most dazzling existence on the red carpet!

As for Mudley?

There was a word very suitable for describing her: Miss Wallflower.

Wasn’t she beautiful? It was true. Did she have a good dress? That was true as well.

But walking with this youth, why did she feel unqualified?

It was as if this youth was a person leading the whole world and Mudley was a small follower doing chores. Despite her glamorous clothes, it was impossible to conceal the fact that her momentum was completely obscured by this youth’s bright smile.

After the two people took a group photo together, Ming Yu seemed to notice that something was wrong.

This was the first time he walked the red carpet with Mudley and it was estimated to be the last time. In Ming Yu’s mind, Mudley could become a well-known newcomer in Hollywood so her temperament was certainly good. Her looks were very beautiful, meaning she shouldn’t be lacking when standing with him.