Chapter 010

Chapter 010

This time, Character invited a total of four new models. Wu Yuzhen and Liu Qian were naturally the best in the last two years, while Zhu Wei’s achievements weren’t bad. Ming Yu was slightly shocked that Character would invite Zhu Wei, but he quickly accepted it.

It was estimated to be a combination of his own strength and the recommendation of others that Character invited Zhu Wei.

After a brief moment of surprise, Ming Yu calmly greeted Zhu Wei as if they never had friction with each other. Ming Yu acted generously, but Zhu Wei didn’t appreciate it. He just gave a cold hum before turning around and ignoring Ming Yu.

This made Zhao Rui furious and he fiercely stared at Zhu Wei. Ming Yu was dumbfounded, causing him to speak a few words to appease his broker. Then he finally said, “Shouldn’t we be going to make-up?”

This morning was spent testing out make-up and styling.

As Huaxia’s first-tier magazine, Character naturally invited more photographers than Brother Luo. For example, this afternoon’s indoor photos was from a long-established master of photography. His sensitivity for colours was very high, so under his guidance, the photos would be colourful and complex.

Zhu Wei ignored Ming Yu, but that didn’t prevent Ming Yu from forming good relations with Wu Yuzhen and Liu Qian.

Wu Yuzhen was a really handsome male model. He was only 19 years old, but his height was over 190cm, the tallest among the four of them. He didn’t have an aversion to Ming Yu. After a few conversations, the two of them exchanged contact information as well as their microblogs.

Liu Qian had a feminine appearance. From a certain perspective, he looked more feminine than the original owner of Ming Yu’s body. At first, Liu Qian was a big aloof. However, after shooting for an hour, he became familiar with Ming Yu was well.

Zhu Wei seemed to have found himself on the outside of this circle. He could only watch as Ming Yu and Wu Yuzhen talked cheerfully, with even the relatively cold Liu Qian speaking from time to time.

The more Zhu Wei looked at the scene, the more resentful he felt.

Ming Yu later saw his cold face and once again took the initiative to be friendly. But Zhu Wei showed extreme disdain and didn’t want to integrate into their circle.

Wu Yuzhen looked at Zhu Wei’s back and frowned. “This Zhu Wei… he seems to have a bad temper?”

Liu Qian sneered, “He is loathsome and thinks he is above us.”

Ming Yu smiled and didn’t add anything to the evaluation.

This was a shoot involving four people. The number of shots wasn’t low, but the opportunity for a solo shoot was small. The photographers divided Wu Yuzhen and Ming Yu into one group, Liu Qian and Zhu Wei in the other group, and both shoots took place at the same time. There was even an occasion where Ming Yu, Liu Qian and Zhu Wei shot together. Zhu Wei tried to suppress his temper and successfully completed the shoot. However, he immediately left after it was finished.

Ming Yu wasn’t angry that he left, but Liu Qian’s temper wasn’t small. He exclaimed angrily, “He wants to abandon both of us?”

Ming Yu hesitated for a moment between ‘rubbing salt in the wound’ or ‘rescuing a person from the well’, before eventually deciding to be a good person.

The handsome young man smiled and explained. “It is probably me that he dislikes, not you.”

Liu Qian showed even more disdain at this explanation. “What reason does he have to dislike you? You have the same contract as Wu Yuzhen and I, but his was reduced by 20%. You don’t dislike him, but he dares to dislike you? Geez, there really are weird people every year.”