Episode 7 "The Girl in the Fridge" Part 1

-Venus POV-

I am standing next to Angie as she talks to Temp and I about her date. I am putting my attention to her as Temp is examining a skull. "So, I spent the night at Todd's. You remember Todd, right? The bass player with big hands. Big nimble hands." I shake my head not remembering who Todd was, as Temp speaks up. "Angela, I'm trying to piece together a skull." "You're doing a great job. So I wake up this morning and he's sitting there, right? No clothes on, just his bass, singing to me in this low, low voice..." I pipe in "That sounds creepy Angie." "It was creepy." Temp then cuts in "Angela, is this conversation really appropriate here?" "Sorry, but I'm into alive people. Anyway, Todd has a friend..." "I thought you said he was creepy." I shake my head "No she said that Todd was creepy." "Finally, someone who is paying attention."

Zack comes in and looks at Temp, "Good news." "I hope this is work-related." "The Anthropology Journal is publishing our piece on the evolution of the coronal suture." 'A worthy interruption." "Congratulation sis, Zack." We watch as Zack raises his fist up to Temp as she looks at him confused. Zack then speaks "You're supposed to bump my fist with yours." "Why?" "I'm told it's a widely acknowledged gesture of mutual success." I chuckle as Angie speaks up, "I love it when you two impersonate Earthlings." "That was a good one Angie." Angie and I fist bumped at that as the other two watched how it was done. 

Hodgins comes in as with a gift package, "Okay, now, this is weird. There's some guy in the lounge who asked me to give you this." Angie then asks "Is he alive? Because that is an excellent start to a relationship." "I didn't put a mirror underneath his nose or anything. He said you'd know who he was when you opened it." We all watch as she opens it and takes out what seems to be a toilet mug. Temp quickly hands it over to Zack and walks out the room as fast as she could. Angie then speaks up, "Okay, a guy who gets her to stop working. This I have to see." I pipe in "I do as well." We all quickly follow Temp.

We stop seeing Temp talking to a guy as Hodgins speaks up. "This is like watching cars mate." Angie then speaks "It's gotta be Michael... Stires... her forensic anthropology professor from Northwestern. They were..." I add "Very, very close?" Zack then adds in "Dr. Brennan is my forensic anthropology professor. Does that mean...?" We all said no to Zack as I pat his back. I watch as Booth comes over with an old fridge and I make my way to him and Temp as Booth yells out. "Hey, Bones! Blueberry! Whoa... okay, put it here. Easy! Bones, Blueberry, I got a present for you both." I pipe in "You know how much I love presents Ranger." 

Booth hands me the crowbar as he continues speaking. "Straight out of an illegal ravine on a dump in Fairfax. See, our forensic people confirmed it was human matter so, rather than open it myself and risk being trashed by you Bones for contaminating the evidence, I decided to bring the whole refrigerator to you both." "You are so kind Ranger." Hodgins then speaks in "All we need is a toaster oven." I look at Bones ready to pop the fridge open as Temp goes over and smells the fridge as she then speaks. "Body is going to be mostly decomposed." Angie then speaks up "Which is my cue to leave." Mr. Stires then says, "This is where it gets fun." Temp then continues "All right, you can open it." I smile, "I love opening up presents." I open up the fridge as there was a body inside." 

Booth then speaks "Uh... he or she?" I speak "She." Mr. Stires then speaks, "Late teens... early 20's." Temp then continues, "I'm guessing she's been in the refrigerator for a year. Is there enough insect activity to help us be more precise?" Hodgins nods, "There's always enough insect activity." Temp nods and continues speaking, "Remove and clean the bones, Zack. Michael, you can pick me up at 7:30. I'll give you my address." Mr. Strides nods and says, "Beautiful lab." I smile not facing to him as I say, "Thanks." He then leaves to follow Temp I presume. Booth then asks us, "Old friend?" I shake my head, "Old teacher." "Yeah, they're actually going to eat dinner after seeing this? Well, I hope it's not soup." Zack then speaks, "If she was his student, and I'm her student, then it follows..." Hodgins then cuts in "Ain't goanna happen, Zack-o. Not in this universe."