Episode 35 "Mummy in the Maze" Part 2

-Venus POV-

Temp says, "You do realize that Sweets is describing you, right?" Booth turns to her and looks at her costume, "Wow!" I chuckle at the two as Temp asks, "How do I look?" "Good. Wonder-ful. Get it?" "Yeah." "Cause you're Wonder Woman." "I know. What are you supposed to be?" "Oh, I'm a nerd squint." He then speaks in a nasal voice, "You see, what is the rationale behind that conclusion?" I chuckle as Temp says, "That's not what they look or sound like." "You mean 'we.' That's not what we look or sound like." "Okay." He then goes back to his normal voice, "You see what I did there? I corrected you, in character as a squint." I chuckle and shake my head as we kept on walking towards the platform as he then looks at me, "Nice costume Blueberry. Classic your the Goddess Venus. Ha! That is a good one." I smile, "Thank you, but this brilliant idea was Angie's." Zack comes over to us and says, "Angela and Hodgins have a few things to show us before you go to the party."

Zack looks at Booth as Booth then says, "What?... What?" I look at Zacks costume that is the lower part of the cow as I smile and chuckle, "I like your costume Zack... Does Naomi have the top half?" "Yes she does." "Nice." We entered Angie's workspace as she shows us a map as it shows us a location. Angie then says, "This marks the location of Shoreline Amusement Park. These are the locations of three pet shops the FBI says sold out of snakes in the last week." Temp asks, "How many snakes in total?" "Over a hundred." Cam adds, "Let me guess. They all paid cash." "Yup. And the last place sold out about an hour ago." Booth then says, "Whoa, An hour ago?" I then say, "Ranger, Megan Shaw is still alive." "Wait a second. Both Gregg Liscombe and Lola are in custody. Sweets was right. They didn't do it."

Cam then yells out, "Hodgins! Hodgins has been isolating locations where the dead girls could have been exposed to the metal particulates he found in the lacquer." Booth than asks, "Okay, how many?" I then speak, "216, not including Hawaii." "126, that's not good enough." Hodgin comes in and Temp tells him, "Megan Shaw's still alive." "What do you want me to do?" Zack answers, "He wants us to guess." "Well, my guess is Hawaii." Cam adds, "Not Hawaii." Booth also adds, "Well guess again, but better." I was confused as Hodgins asks, "I'm... sorry." Angie then says, "Booth, they don't guess." I nod as he asks, "Who's they?" Cam, Angie, and I say at the same time, "Them." "Well, that's just stupid." Zack then says, "We do not guess." "You know what. You're a horse's ass." "Cow. I'm a cow. See my udder." Temp then says, "I need Zack and Hodgins. The rest of you can go to the party." Booth then says, "How can we go to a party when a 14-year-old girl's being tortured to death by snakes?" "People like us can't work at full capacity with people like you constantly interrupting with irrelevancies." Hodgin pipes in, "It's true. I love you, but it's true."

Cam then says, "Okay, we're out of here." I stay still as Angie adds, "This is my office." Cam goes over to her, "Let's go, Cher." Booth nods, "Okay, well, I'll tell you what. I'll just sit right over here in this chair and I'll wait." Temp then says, "Booth, no!" "Fine. I'll wait outside, okay? With this chair. I'll be outside with this chair." We all watch him leave as they then looked at me. I looked back at them, "Don't expect me to leave." They looked among each other debating on how to handle with me as I add, "Don't even try. I will move all of your parking spots near the shuttle. Plus it's not like I am not useful." They nod as we walk up to the computer. Zack then says while typing, "I'm worried that Naomi from Paleontology will feel stranger being only the front half of a cow." Hodgin then says, "She got the good end of that deal." Temp then asks, "Who's stronger, Catwoman or Wonder Woman?"

We all say at the same time, "Wonder Woman." "I concur vehemently." I look at the image as I then say to Zack, "All right, ignoring the Hawaiian pollen, these 126 sites repesent loci where the necessary concentration of particulates can be found:..." Hodgin adds, "underground garages, tunnles, etc." Temp adds, "Dr. Sweets says we can assume that the murderer works for a living." Hodgins then says, "You want us to go on psychology?" I chuckle, "We should assume the killer has to get back and forth from his..." Zack adds, "In comic books, it's always called a 'Lair." I chuckle and nod, "Right. From his lair in time for his job, sometimes during high-traffic hours. Can you remove the sites which makes that improbable?" "Assuming he needs to sleep." Hodgin adds, "Say, six hours a night." Temp adds, "12-hour shift." Zack nods, "Leaving six hours for travel and torture."