Episode 75 "The Death of the Queen Bee" Part 2

Venus POV

I looked at him, "You're not really helping..." Temp adds, "Okay, that sounded clinical, but felt very insulting. But what do you hope to find in 15-year-old memorabilia?" Sweets answers, "Basic victimology. Now, we already know that there's a similarity in the method of killing. They were in the same class. Perhaps there's an interpersonal connection." We watch Sweets scrolling down as we then see Temps photo as Booth and I both say at the same time, "Oh, Sweets! Hold it right there." Sweets clicks on her photo bringing her up as I smile as Booth smiles as well pointing, "There you are. It's your high school picture. Why aren't you smiling?" Temp explains being a bit embarrassed, "I wasn't amused by anything. Okay. None of this is pertinent to the investigation." I nod as I take out my phone taking a picture, "Temp, your totally right." "Why are you taking a picture then?" "Because it felt right." Booth looks over my shoulder at the photo, "Could you send me that?" I nod sending it to him as Sweets says, 'Reunions can rekindle old feelings of resentment. If a classmate's life hasn't worked out, they might see Evelyn's happiness as a personal threat." 

Sweets exit out the picture as and goes to the other victim that was killed in 1994. Booth says, "This is the girl that was murdered in 1994." Temp nods, "Yes. Sarah Tidwyler." Sweets then says, "Physically, she appears nothing like Evelyn. No apparent interests in common." I then point out to an image where we see someone familiar, "Look at that. Look who has his arm round her." Sweets brings it up, "Oh, that's Evelyn's husband, Brad." Temp nods, "Yes. Brad was dating Sarah when she was murdered." Sweets adds, "And now he's married to the most recent victim. It's a pretty strong connection. We later went to meet Sheriff Conway again as she says, "Brad has always been the golden boy. Always got what he wanted. Rumor is his business isn't doing very good."

Temp then says, "Booth, you can't give this credence. It's gossip which, by definition, is a form of entertainment, not information. And her grammar is appalling." I just smile as Sheriff Conway says to her, "It is a miracle that you have any life whatsoever." "You cheated off my test in chemistry." Conway then looks at Booth, "I could supply you a little fun while you're here, 'cause you're probably dying with this one." I grew an irk mark again as I say, "Slow down there Sheriff.. really I'm warning you." Booth says, "We're talking about Brad Benson, right?" Conway nods, "Right. Um, well, Brad has his own auto body shop, and rumor is he's losing money, big time." I then say, "Owning his own auto body shop, he would have access to a saw that cuts metal."

Booth nods, "We'll just get an agent, check out his financials. Anything else?" Conway shakes her head, "No. I'm gonna go in the gym and see if they need help setting up. But if you need anything, holler." She leaves as Temp says, "If I had covered my paper, she would still be taking that class." I chuckle a bit as Booth says, "Wow." We entered the gym seeing people setting up as Temp says to us as we see some of her old classmates, "Andy Pfleuger. He used to have a crush on me." We see people cutting, chopping and sawing around us as Temp smiles, "You're right, Booth. It's nice to be back." I nod as I take out a camera, "Well, I'll get to taking pictures now." Booth looks at me, "You're not going to be discreet about it?" "No, I'll just say it's for memories and a page for the school about the hard work that went into putting the reunion together." He nods, "That sounds like a great idea." Temp nods agreeing as I begin taking pictures.

After I finished and sent them back to the lab as we waited for about 20 minutes as we they got something back for us as the weapon could be a taper that is used for the ice carving sculpture as we talk with Conway as she says, "Carrie is a sweetie pie. She made the cake for my birthday." Temp then says, "But Carrie isn't here. Where did she go?" "I don't know. You're the genius." I gave her a smiling glare as Booth says, "Any bad blood between her and Evelyn?" "Evelyn is on the city council. She gave Carrie, her catering contract... for city functions, school lunches." Julie was listening as she comes over adding, "She took it away too. They had a big blowout. Now Carrie's looking for work." Julie looks at the ice sculpture as she says, "So, what's going on? Leaving me out of the gossip?" Temp then says, "No. I love to gossip. Remember when you were locked out of the locker room in your underwear... and the boys took pictures and they put it all over school?"