Episode 51 "Double Trouble in the Panhandle" Part 2

-Venus POV-

We are in the trailer as Temp sits on the bed and I take the seat as she says, "So, one of the girls had a boyfriend." Booth then tries to sit down on the bed as she then says, "Booth, you're sitting on my clothes." "I'm sorry, but it's kind of tight in here. Which is why you shouldn't throw your underwear on the floor." "They fell." I sigh shaking my head as Cam and Hodgins watch us in amusement from the computer. Temp then says to him, "No, don't blame gravity for a lack of tidiness." Cam then asks, "Is there only one bed there?" I nod, "Yeah.... I sleep outside on the trailers roof." Hodgins then says, 'Uh, can we please hit rewind? One of the girls had a boyfriend?" I nod, "Yes." "Only one of them?" Hodgins chuckles, "I mean, how did they, you know, when they were... I just don't see physically how they..." Booth then says, "Okay, look, that's not the issue." Temp then adds, "Just take that image out of your mind. and pretend that they are separate individuals, and ask yourself if you found anything that suggested a relationship." We see Hodgins in deep thought as Booth calls him out, "Hodgins." "Huh? Yeah, sorry. Still working on the mind picture eradication thing." I chuckle a bit then ask, "Did you find anything on one of the sisters that you didn't find present on the other?" "Uh, yeah, actually. Yeah, I did. Uh, residue of polyelectrolyte polymers under the fingernails of Julie, and not Jenny. It was polyvinylpyrrolidone." Temp asks, "What is that, makeup?" I shake my head, "No, it isn't makeup; it's hair gel." Hodgins nods, "Seems that Julie was running her fingers through someone's hair."

Booth then says, "Julie was the one with a boyfriend?" I then ask, " Could you identify a brand?" "No, but it would smell a lot like sandalwood." Booth then says, "Oh. Smoothsure Power Hold." Hodgins nods, "Uh, it's definitely on the list of possible products, yeah." "Dr. Muir was wearing a ton of hair gel that smelled just like sandalwood." I nod impressed as Temp gives him a weird look as Booth says, "What? Son of a barber, okay? I know my traditional hair products." Temp then says, "So Julie was having an affair with Dr. Muir?" I nod as Booth then says, "Tell you what, if we leave now, we can question them and be back in a couple of hours." Temp shakes her head, "No, not in this thing. And we have a show. We can't be late." I nod agreeing as Booth says, "You know, we're not circus performers, okay? We solve murders." I then add, "Yeah. We're undercover murder solvers, and if we don't make it back in time, we'll blow our cover." Booth then says, "Tell you both what, I will search for a faster vehicle. All right? Oh, but first, I got to go scavenge, you know, some Russian costumes because somebody said we did a Russian act." Temp then says, "It was a great idea." Booth leaves to find the stuff we need as Cam then says, "Dr. Brennan, Venus, if you do have to perform, any chance that you could set up a Webcam so we could watch? You know, to see if we might be of any help with the case, I mean." I nod "Yeah, absolutely. Anything to help."

Booth has found us two motorcycle as one has a passenger seat attached to the side. Booth and I looked at each other wanting the other one as we did rock, paper, and scissors. Now we are on the road as I won riding the motorcycle that doesn't have the attached seat on the side where Temp is sitting as I ride along next to Booth and Temp. Booth then asks Temp, "You bring our real clothes?" I hear Temp yell, "Yes, they're in the bag. Where did you two learn to drive these things?" Booth speaks first, "Your kidding me, right? I'm a cop." Temp then looks at me a I smile, "I was bored so I decided to take some classes and now I have a license for it. " Temp nods then says, "We should really talk about our act." I laugh, "We should. I never been more excited and my first time at a circus I actually get to be apart of it."

We are in Dr. Muir's office as he says, "Well, I already sent off the girls' medical records. I'm not sure how else I can help you." Temp then says, "I want to run my fingers through your hair." "Uh, why?" I then say, "To prove you were in a sexual relationship with Julie Van Owen." "And running her fingers through my hair will prove that?" Temp nods, "Yep." Booth then speaks, "I'll tell you what, look Dr. Brennan up on the Internet. She's getting very famous for this kind of stuff." "You're not gonna understand this." Booth then asks, "You had a threesome?" "Absolutely not. I dated Jenny first, and then I fell in love with Julie. Jenny didn't really like that." I nod as Temp adds, "That's why he recommended separating the twins." "That's not true. My recommendation was totally objective." Booth then suggests, "Maybe their mother found out and sued his whole life away." "Which is the only reason we kept the relationship a secret."