Episode 61 "The End in the Beginning" Part 1

3rd POV

Hodgins narrates, "People say, 'You only live once.' But people are as wrong about that as they are about everything." A person sleeping in bed as a woman in heels slowly enters the dark bedroom as quietly as she can. "In the darkest moments before dawn, a woman returns to her bed. What life is she leading?" The women undo's her clothes letting it drop onto the ground as she walks towards the bed, "Is it the same life the woman was living half an hour ago? A day ago? A year ago?" It then changes to Booth sleeping in the bed with only a blanket covering the bottom half of his torso, "Who is this man?" He groans as the women had climbed into bed hugging him. He wakes up turning around to see that the woman is Brennan. "Do they lead separate lives or is it a single shared?" In another room located in the apartment building another couple is sleeping in each other's arms with only a blanket covering them as well. It reveals to be both Venus and Wendell to be sleeping in each other arms. Venus stirs awake as she gently gets up as she sees his arms wrapped around her bare body. She smiles softly as she looks down at Wendell sleeping as she leans in giving him a long soft kiss.

Wendell wakes up as he enjoys her kiss as he smiles a bit as he then gets a better grip on her pulling her down on his body making the kiss more intense. "Or maybe some share a secret life with each other?" They separate as they look at each other smiling as Venus asks, "Do you love me?" "You're the only one that I love. Do you want me to prove it to you?" She looks at his eyes seeing the love and sincerity that he has for her as she gives him a bigger and loving smile, "You already do. I could see how much you love me when I look into your eyes." He then smirks, "Really?" She nods, "Well, if you look closer there may be something else that you might haven't noticed yet." She asks playfully, "And what is that?" He flips her over laying on top of her as Hodgins narrates, "A storm approaches. It still over the horizon, but there is lightning in the air." They begin kissing intensely as things get heated more as she begins to moan every time, he touches her. Both couples are having their intense romantic moments as Hodgins narrates, "Are either of them aware of their gathering turbulence? Can they feel the crackle of electricity in the wind? Or are they aware of only the power that they generate between themselves?"

After an hour Venus and Wendell are catching their breaths as she lays on his bare chest as he holds her close playing with her hair gently as he says, "I love when you do that." She giggles a bit as she adds, "And I love you."  They then fall back to sleep until it was bright outside as it was already 5:43 am. Hodgins narrates, "The first hint of this storm is not a thunderclap. it is a knock." With Booth and Brennan, they hear knocking on their door. Neither of them wants to wake up as the knocking continues as Brennan says, "Get it." "No! You get it! No, you get it." "You get it!" Brennan turns over removing his covers as he groans loudly as she laughs. He then says getting up, "Great. I get it." He turns on the light as he has his robe on as he goes to the door as he opens it saying, "What? What?" It reveals to be Cam and Jared. Cam says, "Good morning. I'm Detective Saroyan." "Yeah, I know who you are. You're my brother's partner." Jared then says, "She prefers the term 'boss." "Official visit. See the badge?" Brennan comes over with her robe and asks going to the door as well, "What's going on?" Booth sees her wearing his robe as he had to wear hers as he says, "There's my robe." Cam tells them, "A body was found at your nightclub." The two looked at each other as they nod at them as Booth says, "I understand. We'll meet you over there. We just need to get ready." They nod leaving as they close the door.

With Venus and Wendell, they both wake up checking the time. Wendell looks over at Venus watching her get dressed as he smirks, "You know, you look wonderful in whatever you do." She looks at him and smiles, "You're just flattering me to get me back into bed." "Maybe... but I wasn't lying." She giggles as she crawls onto the bed and gives him a quick kiss as she then says, "You need to get ready as well. You have to be at the club before my brother, sister-in-law, and I get there." He sighs a bit, "Yeah..." They both get ready as she then says, "I wish we don't have to keep things between us a secrete Wendell." He sighs looking at her to with a small smile, "I know, but we both know your brother and how he is when it comes to you." She nods, "He's just a bit overprotective... that's all. He means well though..." "I know he does, that's why I am his guard and why he trusts me to be around you and everything about the business. If he were to find out about what we are doing behind his back..." She nods, "I understand... he wouldn't have that trust in you anymore and he wouldn't allow us to be together with someone he thinks betrayed him..." He nods kissing her forehead, "Yeah... but when the time is right, we will tell him. Okay?" She nods, "Okay. But you need to go know before either of them comes." "All right." She leads him out of the window railing as they give each other one more kiss as he makes his way down the ladders as she waves him off.