Episode 73 "The Devil in the Details" Part 2

Venus POV

Temp nods, "It is refreshing to meet a psychiatrist with such a grounded perspective." "Hmm. But I assure you... we have been getting very good results with psychopharmacology... as well as electroconvulsive therapy. Perhaps you two would like to see?" I shake my head as Temp says, "I would enjoy that immensely." I look at Temp as she begins following him as I quickly walk by her side as he says, "Who knows? I may be able... to convert you to the wonders of psychiatry." I then grabs Temp's arm pulling her down a bit as she looks at me. I then whisper, "Temp, I am pretty sure that he isn't a doctor here." "How do you know that?"

We then see Dr. Copeland come over to us, "Hello, Philip. I see you've met both Dr. Brennans." "Yes." "Where you three going?" Before I answered Temp says, "Oh, Dr. Womach was going to show us around." I then finally say, "And I was about to avoid that because I'm sensing that someone is saying that they are not supposed to be." Dr. Copeland nods, "Yes. I don't know if now is the time, Philip. Lloyd is distributing medication." "Yes, of course. I should assist." He then looks at us, "Perhaps later, Temperance and Dr. Brennan?" I just wave at him as Temp says, "I'd like that." We watch him leave as Copeland then asks, "Did Philip try to cure you of anything?" They watch him receive his medication as Temp asks shocked, "He's a patient." "For almost six years now. Believe it or not, he came a long way before plateauing with this delusion." "I thought we had quite a lot in common." I nod patter her back, "I know Temp... I know..."

We are by the entrance of the facility waiting for Lloyd as a security worker stops him, "Hold up, Lloyd!" We walk up to the window as Booth says, "Hey there, Lloyd. How's it going?" "Hey." "Turn off your vehicle?" "Sure. What are you doing here? Checking out security tapes to see if Neal vamoosed through the front door?" Booth takes out a picture of Neviah old painting as he asks, "You recognize this picture?" "You're not seriously treating this as evidence, are you?" "What's your relationship with Neal Lowery?" "I was nice to the guy. That's my job. Look, I'd like to go home." Before he could start his car Booth says, "No, no, no. You mind popping your trunk?"

"What? No. Not unless you have a search warrant, which I'm guessing you don't." "Really? Look at this here. Excuse me, Bones, Blueberry." We move out of the way as he shows Lloyd the sign as he reads out, "See? 'All visitors and employees agree to vehicle search upon entry and exit.' So we don't need one. Right, Bones? Blueberry?" I nod, "We don't need one." Booth then opens the door pulling out the keys, "Excuse me. Let me just grab that for you. You stay nice and comfy in your chair there." I then explain, "We found evidence of gangrene between Neal's toes. He was injecting something there."

Temp adds, "It's common practice for heroin addicts." Booth goes to the back trunk, "Hey Blueberry look at this." I go over to the back of the car as he shows me some nun chucks, "Guys got his own personal dojo back here." I take a look at the weapon, "Those appear to be the same diameter as the bruise on Neal Lowery's skull." Booth nods putting it down as he sees another thing, "Swords. Nunchakus." He then opens the side of the car panel revealing medication and drugs as he takes it out, "Swell. Look at this. Drugs. And heroin. Looks like we found Neal Lowery's heroin dealer." I nod as well looked at Lloyd as he sighs putting his head on the wheel.

Hodgins and I had been examining the weapons mainly the nunchakus as Cam come in asking, "Anything on the nunchakus?" Hodgins speaks first, "Mmm, they are completely clean." I nod adding, "There are dents, though, so they're been used." Cam asks, "Can you two rule them out as the murder weapon?" Hodgins and I are looking at her excitedly as he says, "Are you asking us to do an experiment?" I then see her looking a bit destress as I ask, "What's the catch, Cam. Something is bothering you?" She sighs nodding as she then asks, "Could you two do it with Arastoo?" We nod not seeing the problem with that as Hodgins then asks, "Why are you saying his name like that?" "Like what?"