Episode 70 "The X in the File" Part 1

Venus POV

I'm organizing some files in the file room as Wendel says, "I made reservation at the club. Deejay Spider tonight and then, uh, back to my place." I smile at him, "Sure thing... I hope nothing happens like last time though. We had such terrible luck." He looked at me confused, "What happened last time?" "Uhh... Temp, Angie, and I somehow got into a fit with some people and then I kicked one of them to a wall. But I think I kicked too hard making him break through the wall. Not only we inhaled drugs we found a body that seemed it was mummified." He looks at me almost amused, "What? You're telling me that you, Dr. Brennan, and Angela got high when finding a body?" I nod, "Yup, it was terrible I tell you. I didn't remember that much and had a terrible headache. But I do think I recall mistaking Zach for Darth Vader and never letting him go that night..." "Huh... Well I just learned something new about you Doll." I looked at him, "You don't know a lot of things about me Bub. By the way about the club and back to your place, I'm not sure if I can wait for tonight." He then rubs his head, "Okay. I was fine until you just said that." "Then we can stay in the same boat until after work."

He walks up to me smirking, "You're very sneaky. You know that we can't do it on campus or at work." I chuckle and give him a wink organizing the files as I say, "You're a virtuous person Wendell. How wouldn't I know that, adding onto being my boyfriend. I think I should at least know that much." He then raps his arms from behind me holding me close to him as he buries his face into my neck as he says, "I can be very bad when the time is right." I chuckle at him as he gives me a kiss on the neck as I turn my head to him as we kiss each other. We separate as he then says, "We do get a very generous lunch break, and there's a little hotel a few blocks from here." "Wow. Mr. Bray." We laugh as we hear the door open revealing to be Angie as she looks at us." Wendell and I move away as she looks between us, "Don't mind me, just make sure to lock the door next time." I blush as I say, "We weren't doing that Angie..." She shrugs as she hands Wendell a folder, but before she was about to leave, she stops turning to us. "Look, this has been eating me up for a while, but I'm sorry for kissing you, Wendell. I wasn't all that good that day and I almost shattered your guy's relationship that day. And I felt very guilty for doing that when you were just trying to help me out. But when Venus saw us and gave us that look, I knew that I messed up badly. I never wanted to do that ever to my friends. I'm sorry." I smile at Angie and give her a hug, "I forgive you Angie. I know you would never do something like that on purpose." Wendell nods, "I forgive you as well. But I'm at fault as well for not making things clearer sooner or try to push you away." Angie sighs in relief, "Oh, I feel much better letting all that go."

I chuckle, "I'm sure you do. It's good that you let that out." She nods, "All right. Well, I got to get back to work." We nod as she's about to leave as I then say, "Wait Angie." She turns to me as I say, "I have something I must admit." They look at me curiously as I say, "You're really not that subtle with hiding your relationship." She looks at me shocked as Wendell looks at me confused not even knowing Angela was in a relationship as Angie asks, "How did you know?" "Well, being trained like me you could easily tell something like that. But no delivery guy goes to the back of the Egyptian artifacts room." They both looked at me shocked as I add, "Please remember that we have camera's there Angie, the security guards and I have a code know for you two." Wendell tries not to laugh as Angie says shock, "Oh... Okay... Thanks for letting me know... You haven't told anyone right?" I shake my head, "Nope, other then the security guards and us in this room. That's about all." She nods as she leaves. Wendell then says, "Wow. I didn't know that." I nod, "You don't want to see it either..." He chuckles nodding, "Your right about that. Plus all I want to see is you." I blush and push him lightly, "You're such a tease I tell you." We laugh a bit as I then ask, "By the way does Hodgins knows about the incident between you and Angie?" I could see him tense a bit not saying anything as I nod understanding, "I see..."