Episode 19 "The Girl in Suite 2103" Part 2

-Venus POV-

Booth dropped me off and went to interview the son of Judge Ramos with Temp. I had written up the permission slip just in case Cam was going to against it. But I think that Zack had somewhat convinced her that we could do it. I was seating things up with Zacks help as Hodgins comes in with Cam and Angie as he says, "The FBI couldn't find any evidence of an explosive charge." Angie then asks, "Then what blew up?" Zack answered as I was busy finishing the explosive replica that Hodgins were identified in Hodgin's list. "There was liquor in the room, paint, turpentine." Cam asks, "Paint, turpentine and liquor blew down a wall, torched four people and deposited a corpse in a chandelier 12 feet off the ground?" I nod, "There was also a petroleum distillate in six HVLP canisters hidden under tarps." Hodgins adds, "High volume, low pressure. So you can see where this is going."

Angie and Cam looked at all three of us as I help Zack and Hodgins with their suits, "No, we can't." I chuckle, "It's okay, I will explain it. A fire was set. The actual problem is, given these ingredients, would there be a secondary explosion?" Zack then adds, "I did the math very carefully. This experiment should generate an explosion approximately one-one thousandth the magnitude of the explosion at the hotel." Cam then asks, "Excuse me?" Zack repeats, "One-one thousandth." I chuckle, "Cute again Zack, but she meant the explosion part. But there is no need to worry, I built all of these things." Cam looked around, "All of these? I'm impressed." Hodgins laughs, "This is merely anything she could do, she is the one that built most of the equipment's that we use, and she is the one who developed and built the security system that we have today." "That's amazing, I would have never guessed." I chuckle, "Yeah, no one believes it at first."

Hodgin then says, "This blast wall Venus built is merely a precaution." Zack and I made it to the other side of the wall as I say, "We could watch the explosion through this porthole. Plus, I didn't do this experiment all by myself, Zack helped me with adding the right amount of ingredients for the explosion." Both Angie and Cam looked at us as Angie says, "Okay, I'm gonna wait outside." Cam followed her, "I hear that." I waved the girls goodbye as Hodgin comes over to us with the detonator button. Zack then ask, "Did they not hear me say I did the math quite carefully?" I chuckle and pat Zacks head as Hodgin says, "All right, I'll ignite the alcohol." 

I nod as Zack explains, "The math says there will be a ten- to 12- second gap before the HVLP container explodes." I nod as Hodgins says, "Igniting the alcohol..." We started counting down, "Ten..." I then ask Zack, "How much of each ingredient did you put?" "About one third of what would the original bomb be." "What?!" But right at eight seconds I grab the two guys and pushed them down to the ground as the bomb explodes and we all yell." The glass cracked and we avoided the fire, but we did get the ashes and somewhat crazy hair as Hodgins laid on his back and I landed on top of Zack. 

The alarms went off and the air ventilations started up and was sucking out all of the smoke as we all start coughing as Cam and Angie came inside. They helped us up as they asked us if we were okay. The boys nod as I say, "We are good. The air ventilations that I fixed a few weeks ago has already kicked in." We exited the room as Zack asks, "I don't understand what happened. I did the calculations right? How did you know it was going to explode like that Venus?" I coughed a bit as Angie shook some of the glass off me, "Oh, when you told me one third of the ingredients, I knew that it was too much. Plus, I am practically an expert in the knowledge of all types of bombs making and the amount it's necessary to create a certain type of explosion." "Cool." 

Hodgin then says, "Oh, you know what that proves?" Angie then says, "That you guys are idiots?" I chuckle, "Yes, that one is a bit true, but it also means that a blast that strong wasn't necessarily a bomb." Hodgins nods, "Most likely, somebody killed Lisa Winokur then started a fire to cover up their crime." Cam started to catch up what we were saying, "Without knowing there would be a huge explosion. That's good, guys. Nice job." We smiled as I say, "That's nice to hear, but I am going to take a shower now." Zack then says, "I'll join you!" I blush a bit as I say, "Yeah, you could come with me, but you need to wait your turn." We are walking off together as the other three laugh a bit about our conversation as Zack says, "Why not together? We already seen each other naked?" I blush even more, "ZACK! This is different from last time. We were exposed to a disease, but we aren't now." "But we will save much more water." "Don't try to persuade me or trick me into taking a shower with you Zack. If Booth were to find out, what would you think he would do?" "Shoot me..." "Yup, so you will wait your turn, right?" "Yes" I chuckle and try to fix his hair back to how it was as we walked off to a washroom where we had installed a shower in there about two months ago.