Episode 27 "Bodies in the Book" Part 2

-Venus POV-

We were in Zacks workspace as he starts explaining, "The bullet was jacketed, showing little deformity." Temp then says, "And you've compared it with the wounds on both victims?" "Lack of shattering around the exit wound on the first victim suggests a jacketed projectile." "And Angela's rendering also matches the bullet we recovered from the rat." Booth then comes in, "Zack, Blueberry... Hey, Bones, I thought you and Sully were having lunch." "Not hungry. Zack thinks both victims were shot using the same gun. You said that Ashton Keller was going to get a large inheritance." "Right. But his alibi is airtight. He was at Briarwood in Maine at a charity golf tournament." I sigh as Zack says, "So much for that theory." Booth nods, "Yeah, what about the red tape? I mean did Hodgins..." I then say, "The same. Same gun, same tape..." Booth continues, "... no relationship between the victims. I'm telling you; we're dealing with a serial killer. He's just picking random targets. Nothing else makes sense here." Temp then says, "Serial killers have a pattern, a method of killing. The first victim has numerous defensive wounds, including a fractured manubrium, and trauma to the temporal bone. There was quite a struggle before he died."

Booth then asks, "What about the second victim?" Zack then says, "Nothing. Only the gunshot." Temp then asks, "do you have something to show us?" Booth nods, "Oh, new suspect. All right, Sully narrowed the fan mail down to the people most likely to act out in obsessive or dangerous ways. But... look who I found, huh? This was in Blueberries fan mail." He then shows us a picture as he says, "Your number one fan, Blueberry." "Oliver? I have read some of his fan mail." Temp nods as Booth says, "Oliver Laurier. The guy who stalked you when we first started working together." Temp then says, "He used to come to all of my readings when Ven was there and followed us around." I nod remembering those days as Booth says, "Well, it says here your publicist gives his picture to security guards at every signing." I then say, "Must be why we haven't seen him." Temp nods as Booth then says, "I think it's time for me to go see what our buddy Oliver has been up to lately." I nod, "Good luck Ranger." He nods and leaves to his investigation. I then look at Temp, "I know you don't feel hungry, but I do, so... come eat with me?" She looks at me for a moment and sighs, "Okay." I chuckle as we stand up and I wrap my arm around hers, "Do you want to eat that meatball sub of yours or get something else?" "I could save that for later, I don't feel in the mood eating it." I nod, "All right, let's have it a girl's lunch." She nods as we head off to Angie and Cam's office.

We are back at the lab as Angie was helping Temp and I get ready so we could go to Temps signing. Temp asked me to go with her on this one so I couldn't refuse, plus I wanted to make sure she was safe. Angie had brought me an outfit for the signing as I am not good at that sort of things.

 Angie had brought me an outfit for the signing as I am not good at that sort of things

(Only the dress)

I was sitting on the couch as Temp was finishing with Angie helping her. Temp then says, "Sully asked Booth to double security for my book reading." Angie then says, "Hot." "No. I don't need that kind of hot, being treated like a damsel in distress." "Sully cares about you, honey. It's a good thing." I stand up and nod, "Yes, it is... Could you help me walk over there, I am still not used to heels?" Angie comes over and helps me over there as I say, "I will get the walking down by the time we get there." Temp then says, "We've only been seeing each other for a month. You know, he doesn't know me. Not really."