Episode 62 "Harbingers in the Fountain" Part 1

Venus POV

Temp and I are outside the garden of the Jeffersonian as Angie brought us to see a fortune teller. Temp was first as the woman takes out a card as she says, "Temperance" Angie then says, "First card she turns over is literally your name. Are you gonna tell me that this is a coincidence?" I chuckle as Temp nods, "Yes. A one-in 78 chance." The woman then tells her, "It was on top. And it's not really speaking to me. Okay." She pulls out another card the nine of swords, "I see a sick man in a hospital." I freeze a bit as Angie gives Temp and I a look as the woman continues, "He takes refuge in a dram life." She pulls another card this time the two of cups, "You are there in the dream, and you are helping him to create that dram life... by tellin' him a story." She then pulls the ten of coins, "You're both so happy in the story- so happy- it's almost sad when he wakens." I watch intrigued as Temp then cuts in looking at Angie, "Okay, no offense to you and your psychic, but I just got off a flight from Guatemala. I wanna go check in with Ven and Cam at the lab and then shower and change."

The woman puts down another card the lovers as Angie says, "Oh!" The woman then says, "The man whose life you saved is really excited to see you again." I nod knowing that part is very true." Temp just shakes her head, "No. I don't save lives. People are already dead when I get to them." "I'm pretty sure you saved somebody's life." She then puts down strength, "A man with the heart of a lion." Angie adds, "Booth has a lion heart." I nod seeing it as the woman says, "This man was lost. You brought him the light that showed him the way home. Without it, he would've died." Angie then adds in, "Booth was in a coma. Brennan read him the book that she was writing. When Booth woke up, he thought that they had a whole different life together. He thought they were married. He thought that for days." The woman nods looking at Temp as she seemed a bit hesitant about something. But the woman proceeds to say, "You were joined at that time. You're still joined." Temp then says, "Nothing either of you is saying makes sense." Temp begins to stand up as the woman flips another card which turned out to be the ten of cups as she asks Temp, "Were you pregnant?" "What? No, of course not." "I mean in your book." I nod, "She was." Temp then says, "No. I deleted the book. I'm tired, Ven, Angela. I'm bonna go check in at the office and then go home. Nice to meet you, Ms. Harmonia." I nod smiling at Temp, "All right Temp. See you later." She nods leaving as Angie then says to the woman named Ms. Harmonia, "Underneath the icy exterior beats a very warm heart."

I nod agreeing as Ms. Harmonia says, "Her life is at a very critical turning point... between great happiness-" She then turns another card over showing death, as I say, "That's death." She nods as I sigh for a moment as Angie then says, "Hey... how about you get yourself read Ven." I shake my head, "It's alright..." But before I could finish my sentence Angie cuts me off, "Do it for me." I look at her as she gives me a small smile as I sigh but smile nodding, "All right." I move over to where Temp was sitting I look at Ms. Harmonia as she says, "All right. Let's begin then." I nod as I watch her flip the first card the fool, "It seems a new sort of beginning for the better, but you also are dealing with some sort of problems that needs to be resolved still." She then flips over the high priestess, "It seems the things you need to resolve are secrets that you still carry, something that you left out when you were opening up with some people last time."

 I tense a bit as Angie looks at me with a bit uncertainty as the strength card was flipped, "You have a strong sense of responsibility in which you will sacrifice yourself for the ones you care for the most." The devil card was pulled out as Angie gasps as my face contours a bit into a uncertainty as Ms. Harmonia sighs, "I could see that you had an abusive and violent life in your past..." I don't say anything as she continues, "I could see it clearly... yet you got out of that dreadful experience you have a sense of responsibility to keep a promise that can't be taken lightly and go back to that once dreadful place that you already lived through once." I hum a bit as Angie gives me sad eyes and holds onto my hand as I give her a smile, "I'll be alright... Nothing will happen alright..." Ms. Harmonia then says, "But you will gain something wonderful that makes everything you sacrifice worthwhile, and you will find that happy ending for yourself." I nod as I stand up, "Thank you for this reading... I really appreciate it. I'll see you later Angie." Angie nods as I walk away to the lab.