Episode 21 "Aliens in a Spaceship" Part 2

-Venus POV-

Temp and I switched as she was in the front again and I am now in the back preparing some materials to help Hodgins leg. Temp then says, "We were on our way to my karate class, so we have lots of bottled water." Hodgins looks around and asks, "What happened? Were are we?" Temp continued, "Last thing I remember is being at the lab." "I'm really confused. What happened to my legs? Where are we?" I looked at him, "Were underground. Buried. Temp has a burn behind her neck, as well as I, but I also got one on the side of my ribs." "Zack was trying to figure out what kind of stun gun." 

Temp then says, "It has to be the Grave Digger. I think he ran you down with his car, and then pumped you full of drugs to ruin your short-term memory, same as Ryan Kent." "How long have we been down here?" I looked at my watch, "About two hours, I think." "Okay, so this vehicle has say, 60... 60 cubic feet of air. That's 30% oxygen, three people. My brain is not working." Temp then says, "The Grave Digger is very consistent. If we started with 12 hours of air, we'll be unconscious in ten. After that, if-  if no one pays the ransom..." "Were dead?" I then say, "Yes, but you both need to stay calm, we will get through this."

-No Ones POV-

Back at the lab the rest of the team had gathered together as Cam says, "How are we gonna get our hands on $12 million?" Zack then says, "Hodgin and Venus are rich." "They are?" "Rich squared to the power of ten times four' is how Hodgins describes it. Venus doesn't really talk about how rich she is." Angela then asks, "You're gonna pay the ransom, right?" "Yes. FBI standard ops, they won't work. Grave Digger operates outside statistics." Cam says, "They'll fire you." "Ah, that's cool. One less reason to wear a suit." "How did the Grave Digger catch Brennan, Venus and Hodgins together?" "Bones and Venus were on their way to karate." Angela adds, "And Hodgins said that he found something huge." Zack adds, "He tried to catch Dr. Brennan and Venus." 

They all went downstairs to the garage parking lot as Cam sees blood on the ground. "Here!" Angela then says, "Oh, my God. Oh, that's blood, isn't it?" Booth then says, "It'll turn out to be Hodgins'." Zack then says, "Dr. Brennan doesn't like it when we jump to conclusions." Cam then says, "I'm sure she'll appreciate we're on a deadline." "Look, they took down Venus first, then Brennan next. Then Hodgins interrupted the kidnapping, just like Ryan and Matthew. The Grave Digger must have run him over." Angela then asks, "God, what are we gonna do?" Booth looks at her, "Well, it's a crime scene, all right? They'll look for tire tracks, they'll check the security cameras." He then points to Zack, "I need you to be Dr. Brennan." "I don't know what that means."  Cam then says, "It means keep working the case." "All right, I need to know why Hodgins was chasing after Bones and Blueberry." Cam nods, "I'll look at his notes." Angela then asks, "Well, what about me?" "Call Bones and Blueberry's brother Russ and tell him what's going on. I'm gonna go talk to the chairman of the Cantilever Group." They all leave to do their parts.

-Venus POV-

I had layed everything down where I was sitting as I explain to them, "We have water, towels, a mini kit, ibuprofen two cellphones with no batteries, a digital camera with a backup battery, my gun, and, uh... a handful of pens. Never mind this one is a laser pointer." Temp then takes out her book, "And Temps copy of her novel." Hodgins then says, "Hey we can read it to each other if we get bored." Temp found a small bag as she takes it out and reads it, "Deep Rhapsody." Hodgin looks over, "Careful. That's three grand a quarter ounce." 

I see that he is in pain as Temp says, "Yeah, I'd make that face, too, if I spent $3,000 on perfume." I look over at Hodgins and at his leg, "No, Temp. I think he has something in his leg. Give him some ibuprofen." Temp gives the medicine to Hodgins as I examine his leg, "I'm worried you have compartment syndrome." "Is that terminal? I mean, within the next few hours?" "No, but it will become very painful, even more than my rib pain right now." "It doesn't seem that you're in pain?" "Yeah, but that's because I am used to pain already... But you will Slip-into-shock-and die-painful." "Well... there's nothing we can do about that." I look at him, "There is actually a way. But you won't be liking it."