Episode 77 ''The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle'' Part 2

Venus POV

 We then went over to Cams workspace as she got DNA results back from the carpet as she says, "Erik Dalton's hotel room's a good bet for the murder scene. We found two sets of D.N.A." Temp asks, "So, two people bled on this carpet?" "Yes. The first set of D.N.A. belonged to our victim." I nod continuing it, "And perhaps the second set belongs to our killer." "I found traces of Klonopin in the mystery blood. Which means whoever it belongs to either has a panic disorder or epilepsy." I nod, "We should cross-reference the list of campers with prescription drug database." Cam nods as Temp and I were about to walk out as Temp stops as she turns to Cam, "Booth seems to like Catherine, don't you think?" Cam nods, "I do. I'm glad. It's been a long time since he's dated anyone." "I know. It's important for Booth to share his life. I prefer being alone." I look at Temp not convinced at all as Cam says, "But you're seeing Hacker. Yes. And I like him. But not like Booth." Cam and I have an amused look towards her as she corrects herself, "I mean, not like Booth wants to like someone."

Cam and I looked at each other knowingly as I sigh a bit putting my hand on Temps shoulder, "All organisms evolve and develop along patterns only recognized in retrospect. Your like doesn't exist outside the laws of nature." Temp thinks for a bit as she then concludes, "Then, in ignorance, I await my own surprise. Although the odds of it involving a commitment to another person are remote." I chuckle as Cam then says, "I never thought I'd be dating now. Yet I am." I looked at Cam surprised at the news as I smile for her as I say, "You met someone." She smiles, "I think so. We're gonna have lunch." Temp then adds, "it's been quite a while for you." "And thanks for pointing that out." Temp phone rings as she checks it as she then says, "Booth wants us to meet him at the hotel." I nod as Cam says to us, "Go. I'll call either of you if I get a hit on the Klonopin." We nod leaving.

We arrived at the hotel as people are playing different instruments and learning how to play and improve as the announcer says, "All right now. Reverse all the chords. Yeah, yeah." Temp and I look around as we finally find Booth playing imaginary drums with his tie tied around his head as I chuckle a bit walking over to him. We get up to him as Temp says, "Booth? Booth, I'm not sure this is a worthwhile use of our time." "Why? We're still waiting for an I.D. on the blood. Come on. We got a few minutes to spare." Temp shakes her head, "This is pathetic, Booth." I then add, "I agree with Ranger. Plus, this does seem very cool and amazing, so join me in!" Booth smiles as Temp then says, "Pretending to be something you're not. It's dilettante camp." I nod but shrug still liking it as Booth stands up and says to her, "What if this was, like, Anthropology Fantasy Camp... and you got to meet- I don't know- uh, Margaret Mead?" I say first, "That's a good idea." Temp then adds, "She's dead."

I then ask her, "Who would you wanna meet?" "Me." I nod, "Reasonable." Booth asks, "You?" Temp nods, "Yes. If I were an anthropology enthusiast, I'd want to go to fantasy camp to meet me." "Come on, Bones. Play along. It's Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp." I then get an idea as I quickly separate from them up to the stage where the other guitarists teaching the classes as I whisper them a song to play as they nod and start playing it catching the two attentions. They look over spotting me as I smile giving them a thumbs up on the song, 'Hot Blooded' as Booth smiles looking over at Temp saying something to her eventually convincing her as she adds, "The last time we sang this song, Booth, someone tried to kill you and Ven." I nod remembering our refrigerator bomb as Booth says joining up on the stage with me, "Yeah, but it was fun up until the blast, right?" I nod looking at Temp, "Come on!"

Booth then pretends to play an imaginary guitar as I go over finding a real one picking it up as he sings, "I'm hot blooded Check it and see" I then look over at Temp as there was another guitar as I nod her over as she smiles taking the guitar as Booth looks at us as he then says, "Wait a second. You two play the guitar?" Temp explains, "Well, I play the akonting the folk lute of the jola tribe. But the guitar is not dissimilar." I chuckle as I then say, "I learned how to play from the one and only Gordon." Temp and I looked at each other smiling and begin to play the strings of the song as Booth begins to sing again, "Well I'm..." Both him and Temp sing into the mircophone, "Hot blooded Check it and see I've got a fever of a hundred and three Come on, baby you can do more than dance I'm hot blooded Hot blooded" I then come up playing the solo part of the guitar as the people cheer and others joining to play. I then feel my phone vibrating as I take it out to see that Cam finally got an I.D. as I lean closer to the two, "Cam got an I.D. from the other blood found in the hotel room. Fred Keaton. He's also registered here as a camper."