Episode 53 "The Hero in the Hold" Part 2

-No One POV-

The team was talking over the speaker to each other as Hodgins says, "Vega's dead." Angela then says, Oh, God, Vega's dead. Right, like murdered dead?" Brennan answers, "We had no opportunity to examine the remains before the FBI interrupted us." Cam then says, "Whoa. What? FBI?" Wendell nods, "Yes, FBI Special Agent Perotta." Brennan adds, "We're going to swing by,  pick up the evidence and deliver it to the Grave Digger?" Wendell nods agreeing as Hodgins says, "What? Whoa, whoa, whoa. You mean just do what he wants?" Wendell then says, "We have no other choice. We just spoke to the FBI." "We didn't talk to the FBI they talked to us." Cam then says, "Somehow, I don't think the Grave Digger's gonna take that into consideration." Hodgins then looks at Wendell and Brennan, "We still have time to catch the Grave Digger and to save Booth and Venus." Brennan shakes her head, "The odds are not acceptable." "Why?" "Because we don't have Booth or Venus to help!" Cam then says, "Let's be clear here. What we intend to do next constitutes felony conspiracy." Brennan then says, "Not you. Me. I can do it alone." Both Hodgins and Wendell says at the same time, "No, no." Hodgins continues, "Nobody does anything alone. Vega was alone.

Back to the other two as they try to open the door still. Venus looks around stopping as she get's an idea. She quickly goes back to the water and takes careful breaths as she dives in making her way down to the bottom. She luckily able to hold her breath for at least five minutes as she makes it all the way down grabbing a yellow pipe and coming back up. Once she was back up to the surface she quickly pulls herself up the platform that was covered with water already and regained her breath. Booth didn't seem to notice her missing as he then says to her thinking it was his old partner Teddy, "What's the hell is that supposed to be for?" "It's a fulcrum Ranger. Let's do this again together." He nods as  they placed it to the door wheel as they both put their strength in it to open the door as they grunt loudly. They finally got it to open as Booth pushes Venus in first as she didn't seem to see both talking to Teddy and grabbing him pushing him in with them. They make their way through as they climbed some ladders and Venus pushing  a top of the vault open with both her hands a bit of her body as it was heavy as they both climbed out.

Booth seemed to be out of it as he then grabs Venus  as she looks at him helping him stand up still as she asks, "Are you okay Ranger?" But he seemed so distant as he did not recognizer her as he says looking at her, "Hey." He grabs her face and squishes it as she just looks at him confused as he continues, "Only you are not an hallucination. You helped us open up that hatch. We wouldn't have been able to open up that hatch without you." "Wow... that is one strong drug the Grave Digger gave you Ranger." "You are a ghost." "Oh, no. You think I am Teddy." She then looks around as Booth does as well as they hear metal creaking. Booth lets her go as she steps aside looking around as he then says looking at nothing, "You being a ghost is not even on the list of things that scare me." 

The two looks around seeing a pirate them decoration going on  as Venus then grabs his hand about to pull him as she then feels something off about it. She looks down seeing that he has injuries on them as she then says, "Oh... your injured Ranger." He shrugs, "It's not that bad... Look at your arm." She does seeing that she has a cut on her shoulder as she looks around then at her dress. It may have been short but not that short to show anything off. She grabs the wet fabric and rips it  into strands. She grabs one wrapping it around Booth's hand securely as she wraps her arm as well and nods. "All right let's find a way out of here now." He nods as they see a gated fence with a lock. Booth then starts to kick it to see if he could break it down. Venus then stops him, "Do you have a cuff link?"

 He nods handing it to her as she starts to pick it as she hears Booth having a conversation with his hallucination Teddy as he says, "Why do I need to learn if I already have her doing it... Twenty... You were 20 years old when you died..." Booth sighs as he leans against the fence looking around then says, "Yeah, I got a boy... Ah, you're probably gonna take this wrong... Parker. I named him Parker... It's your last name. You know, and your lock picking sucks." Venus thought that last part was for her as she says, "Hey! That was uncalled for." She turns seeing that Booth has moved away looking around  as he continues to talk to Teddy, "Yeah... He's, uh, just like a kid, you know? But, uh, he's even better... Of course he like me. He loves me. I'm his dad, you know?" Venus then whispers to herself, "I wonder what he is talking about with Teddy?" She just follows him as he keeps on looking around and talking, "He even got me this watch." Venus adds, "I made that watch for him. He said he wanted simple since you wouldn't figure out how to use the more advance ones." Booth seemed to give a glare to something next to me as I look seeing no one next to me as he continues, "Yeah, she, uh, she like me. But, uh, she didn't love me." Booth then goes over to a smaller hatch trying to get it to open y pulling it as he continues talking, "Of course I loved her. I still do. I just... I just don't like her too much."