Episode 84 ''The Body and the Bounty'' Part 1

Venus POV

Temp, Booth, and I are heading out to the crime scene as we were in Temps car this time as she asks us, "What do you believe is the perfect murder?" We look at her for a moment as I start thinking about it as Booth says, "Hmm, the perfect murder?" Temp nods, "I'm a forensic anthropologist. It would be odd if I didn't consider the perfect murder." I nod seeing her point as I say being in the back seat, "I agree with her on this Ranger. For a perfect murder first consideration: complete annihilation of the body. No body, no murder, perfect." 

Temp nods agreeing, "Yes, I concur with this method as well in a scheme to create a perfect murder." Booth looks at us both weirdly as he asks, "Why are we talking about this?" Temp answers, "My car, I choose the topic of conversation. Also, my car achieves excellent gas mileage. Currently, 51.1 miles per gallon." I nod, "She makes some good points there Ranger." 

He nods giving in, "Okay, you win, so let's talk about the perfect murder." Temp then says, "Of course, at this point I'm simply being theoretical." Booth stops her, "Wait, what do you mean 'at this point'?" She explains, "There are so many variables in a person's life, it'd be irrational to completely rule out the possibility of murdering someone." "No, it's not. You say I'm never going to murder someone."

I chuckle a bit, "Sometimes we don't know what waits for us in the future Ranger. I thought the same thing before as well, and now we are here. Not my greatest or years, but things happens that can't be stopped... Plus, Temp, doesn't believe in absolutes." Temp nods, "Correct." Booth then tells us, "Scary. You know what? You're both really scaring me right now." Temp then says, "Because you know that if we did commit murder, you'd never be able to catch me."

This makes Booth chuckle a bit as he tells us, "I could catch you." I then say, "I doubt that." He then points to me first before Temp, "Alright, I may have a small, tiny doubt on you but you Bones, you I am sure I can catch you." Temp then tells him, "No, my plan is foolproof." "Oh, now it's an actual plan." Temp gives him a smile before paying back attention to the road as Booth gives her a small, weird look as he looks at me as I just shrug a bit.

We finally arrived at the crime scene as we get out of the car into an alley way as Booth says, "Now, this is a good place to dispose of a body." I shrug a bit, "I guess... It is definitely not on my top list, but I could see it as a quick and easy way to get rid of a body. Sanitation workers come every other day, and then they don't have to personally hand dump the trash bins so they won't notice a body inside and then it's off to the landfill, probably no body seen." Temp nods agreeing, "Perhaps." 

Booth then tells us, "There is no perfect murder; it's chance and luck." Temp then tells him, "My plan is perfect. Even Ven's is most likely perfect as well." I then say not thinking about it to much, "I already know it works." We all stop as the two looked at me as I then add, "Not saying that I have did something like that..." Booth then says, "I'm just going to think that it's another one of your guys experiment math solving things." I nod, "Yeah, definitely that... Let's just see the body." They nod as Booth then informs us, "Look, if you can plan the perfect murder, so can I. I can, too."

We get to the skull and some parts of the remains on a table set up as Booth then says, "Yeah, okay, what's this? That's it?" Cam looks over at us as she then begins explaining, "This is everything we found in the Dumpster- the head and hands." "Who found it?" "A couple of Dumpster divers." "Dumpster divers." I hum a bit as Temp then says, "The prominent glabella suggests the victim is male." Temp then picks up the hair as I open the evidence bag as Booth says, "Whoa, Hodgins is going to love that. Okay, what is that- some kind of a birds nest?" 

I look into the bag as I answer Booth, "It's the victim's hair." "Wow, okay, was he scalped?" Cam shrugs not knowing as Temp then says, "The teeth have been shattered, most likely in an effort to obfuscate identity." Booth nods taking a note of it, "Well, you know, the Dumpster would cause the guy to decompose pretty good, too." I nod as Temp then points to him getting an idea as she tells Booth, "You should keep that in mind when you plan your own murder."