Episode 21 "Aliens in a Spaceship" Part 1

-Venus POV-

I groan getting up seeing everything dark around me, then I hear Temp, "Oh, God. What happened?" I then feel a pain on my neck, "Ouch." "Ven? Your here?" "Yeah. Where are we?" Temp then turns on the light and then tries to open the door, "Oh, come on! Come one!" The door won't open as she rolls down the window. But different types of minerals and soil is coming through as Temp gasps. I quickly reached over to her and brig the window back up. She then says, "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God." She turns off the radio as she looks panicked.  

I grab her hand and squeeze it. I know that I will need to be the calm one in this situation if we want to try and survive. "Temp breaths in and out, we then hear another groan in the back, and we turn around seeing that it was Hodgins in the back with us. I get up a bit but groan from pain on the left side of my stomach as I hold it. Temp looks at me, "Ven, are you okay?" I nod, "Yeah, I will be okay. Just check on Hodgins. She nods and heads to the back, "Hodgins, are you all right? Can you talk?" We see that he opened his eyes as Temp looks at his leg, "Your legs. What happened to your legs?" He then ask, "Where are we?" I then answered, "We're buried alive." He looks at me, "Venus? Your here too?" I nod as Temp says, "He must have got us." Hodgins then asks, "Who?" I answer, "The Grave Digger."

48 Hours Earlier

Temp, Booth and I are at a crime scene as a trooper comes over to us, "My superiors say to let you look at the... flying saucer." Temp then says, "It's not a flying saucer." "Well, it sure looks like one. Local kids dirt-biking. Something shiny poking from the dirt. They dig it out, look in the window, see aliens." I then ask, "Have you looked?" "Yes, ma'am. Then called for backup." Booth then ask, "Uh, why?" "Well, on account of- Well, they are aliens." We look at each other as I climbed up first and I reach over to Temp and help pull her up with me. We then bent down and I look inside first seeing two bodies. I then ask, "You want to take a look?" Temp looks through first then Booth comes over and looks. "Oh. Are those what I think they are?" Temp answers, "Yes. As long as you think they're two adolescent human males." Booth then ask, "How long?" I look for a bit longer, "The amount of dehydrated tissue suggests the tank is sealed and intact. Years." "Yeah. Two kids, huh? I like it better when they were aliens." I nod agreeing.

We are back in the lab as we walk up the platform and Zack then says, "One set of remains show trauma to the legs- compound fractures, and his pelvis is broken in three places. The other is virtually untouched." Temp asks, "Cause of death?" "The amount of blood suggests that at least one of them bled out. Probably the one with the injuries. I've also noted a constellation of identical non-metric variants- extra foramina." Booth then comes up, "Does that mean they were twins?" Temp asks, "How did you know?" He takes out a photo of twin boys, "Matthew and Ryan Kent. Kidnapped, October 31, 2001. No one has seen them since." We looked at the photo and the bodies.

Temp, Booth and I are in at the FBI conference room speaking with the Agent Sanders and his assistant Attorney.  Temp first spoke, "The remains in the beer vat have been positively identified as Matthew and Ryan Kent." "Oh, God." The assistant Attorney then says, "Come on, Peter, it's better than never knowing." I then say, "Agent Sanders, you were assigned to the Kent kidnapping?" "Uh, Mr. Sanders- I, uh, retired from the FBI to pursue a career in general contracting. Uh, when I'm sober. Uh... Kin here was the Assistant United States Attorney attached to the case." "Still attached- the file's still open. The boys were snatched after a drinking party." I then ask, "Was the ransom paid?" "As the duly sworn representative of the FBI, I advised Mr. Kent not to pay the ransom. Unfortunately, the Kents listened to me and not the K & R guy, and uh... now their sons are dead." I ask, "K & R?" Booth answers, '"That's Kidnap and Ransom experts."

Kim then speaks, "The Kent boys were the Grave Digger's third victims." Sanders continued, "Third of the six we know of. Uh, all together, four paid the ransom and lived." Temp then asks, "And the other one that didn't?" "Never found him." "That's why they call him the Grave digger. He takes people and buries them. You pay the ransom, and he tells you how to dig them up. You don't, and, uh, you never see then again. You won't catch him."