Episode 61 "The End in the Beginning" Part 3

3rd POV

The three are back in the club as Sweets and his band are on the platform as he introduces himself, "Hey! So, uh, we're Gormogon. Uh, I mean the name of the band is Gormogon. Some people think that I'm Gormogon, but I'm not. It's like there's no one named 'Floyd' in Pink Floyed." Booth then says in irritation, "Just play, Sweets." "Yeah." Brennan then says, "Gormogon? That's a stupid name. What does it even mean?" Sweets then begins to play the keyboard as the other follow him. He then sings to everyone surprise they were good as they begin to dance along to them. They finish singing as they all applaud for the band as Sweets says, "Thank you." Brennan then says, "That was wonderful. That was wonderful." Fisher sitting by the bar next to Wendell says, "Why did they even invent piano?" Booth then says, "The thing is, it's a... it's a nightclub. Um... And people, they got to dance, not just..." Daisy cuts in sitting next to Sweets, "Fall in love." Sweets chuckles smiling widely as she continues, "You're really good." "Oh, stop."

Booth then says looking at him, "Uh, it was great stuff, though. You know, uh... People, they got to... It's a dance club. Big beat. Big noise. You understand." Sweets nods, "All right." They then see Clark come over to them as he leans towards Booth and says, "Hey. My brother would like to talk with you. He's waiting for you out back." Venus hears this as she then says, "I'll go with you Booth. If it's regarding a spot here to preform then I should join as well." Before Clark could interject Booth nods, "Right. Sweets, why don't you play another song for the girl there?" Sweets smiles and nods as Booth and Venus make their way outside. Wendell then follows behind the two as they exit the door as Wendell asks, "What's going on, boss?" Booth then says, "Oh, I got a meeting with an angry gangbanger in the alley. Why?" "I got my gun." Venus looks at him surprised, "You got a gun?" He checks his gun as he says, "He's the leader of a gang. He's killed people. And he hates your brothers' guts. You should stay here Venus. I ain't no mathematician, but that adds up bad." Venus then says, "Look, I understand that it sounds bad, but I'm going with Booth. Clark did say his brother wanted to talk. And I think it's best he has me by his side, I am his best negotiator after all."

Wendell didn't like that idea at all as he tried to say something against it as Booth says, "It's all right, Wendell. She is right about being the best negotiator we got and we might come towards a common ground. But even so, just hang back." Wendell nods, "All right." Booth looks at Venus, "And you stay right behind me." She nods as they exist the door. What they didn't expect was that when the two exited the brother closed the door quickly and prevented from anyone coming out as Wendell tried to push it open but couldn't. He quickly turned back around to see if anyone else was there. Venus and Booth were looking at the brother as he yells, "I want my brother to play in the club!" Instead of negotiating the man punches Booth onto the door as Venus yelled, "Leave him alone!" The man was about to punch him as Venus quickly grabs his arm with both hands stopping him from punching Booth. But it didn't stop him as he uses his full force and pulls his arm back slinging Venus right on the door as well as she yelps hitting the door harshly. Wendell hears and see their shadows as he tries opening the door again yelling, "Open the door, boss! Venus! I'm right here. Come on!" Booth had gotten up again to punch the man instead getting hit back towards the door making Wendell move back as well. He then continues trying to open it.

Venus sees Booth down on the ground for the second time as she sees the man going to punch Booth again as she quickly gets up and stands in front of Booth in a protective stance as she takes the hit instead making her crash into some glass breaking it. Some cuts into her skin as she cries in pain a bit as Wendell hears her yelp as he bangs on the door hardly to get it open. Booth sees this and says, "Leave her alone!" He gets up again punching him making him stumble a bit but then gets hits back onto the ground. The man see's how much he cares for the girl as he goes up to her who was sitting on the ground with glass sharks around her as he grabs her harshly and tightly lifting her back up. She tries hitting him as best as she can as she yells, "Let me go! You're hurting me! Let go! Wendell!" Wendell could hear her cries as he moves back from the door angry and worried as he yells, "I'm coming!" He runs as fast as he can up to the platform quickly letting Temp know of the situation as he rushes outside with her following behind. Back with the other three when the man had grabbed Venus he found some tape and quickly wrapped her wrists together and legs putting her on top of the truck, so she didn't interfere with the two guys. Booth stands up mad as he sees what he did to his sister as they punch each other for a bit until Venus says, "Stop! Stop it both of you! If you really want your brother to play at the club, then you're going to stop fighting right now and talk about it like adults!" They both pant looking at each other for a moment and then come to an agreement. They sit down on the truck where Venus was also still tapped as they sit in silence for a moment to catch their breaths.