Episode 23 "Judas on a Pole" Part 2

-Venus POV-

Temp and I are in the lab on the platform with Zack as he shows us something that he found, "This was lodged in Garrett Delaney's sinus cavity." I looked at it closely, "It's a .22 caliber." "These dimples... indicate that the bullet ricocheted around inside the cranium." Temp then asks, "Are you worried about your doctorate?" "No, Dr. Grayson touched me with open hand on the shoulder." "Nice Zackaroo." Temp then asks, "You mean, inappropriately?" "No, I read a book on body language. Apparently, in our culture, when an older male lays an open hand on a younger male, it conveys approval. But if he bumps youger male with a closed fist, it conveys doubt. Dr. Grayson went like this."

Since I was closest to him he puts a hand on my shoulder and pats my shoulder as I chuckle as he then says, "Not like this." He then starts fist bumbing my shoulder and switches back to patting my shoulder, "Like this." and then goes back to fist bumping again my shoulder. Temp started to get annoyed with Zack putting a bit more pressure to his jestures on me and then says, "Dr. Grayson is elderly and arthritic. 

Perhaps he simply needed help getting to his feet. Like this." She then puts an arm on his shoulder and pushes him down a bit to show that she was trying to stand up. I hold in my laughter as a guard comes up, "Dr. Brennan? Director Venus, theres a visitor in Dr. Brennans office." I nod as Temp gives Zack a pat on the shoulder and I pushed his shoulder down a bit and tippy toed and gave him a kiss on his cheek, leaving him smiling.

We are heading over to her office as we see Russ and a man by the stairs as he says, "Tempe, Ven, this is a friend of Dad's. Father Coulter, is Toby Coulter, the train testle guy." Temp shakes his hand first, "Oh, yeah. I remeber that story. When Dad and his friend accidentally blew up a train trestle?" I chuckle and shake his hand as I say, "I haven't heard of this story, but I was probably to young to remeber." I held his hand a bit longer as I felt something off or more familiar about our fathers friend. Booth comes down the stairs and says, "Come on, how do you accidentally blow up a train trestle?" Coulter then says, "Well, we were hired by a farmer to, uh, dynamite the ice off the stock pond. Anyway, we get this competition going, who's gonna slide the dynamite father across the ice before it blows." Booth then says, "Well, you know, it's a federal offense to blow up a train trestle, Father, even if it is accidental." 

Temp then says, "Father Toby Coulter, meet my partner, Seeley Booth." They shake hands as Russ says, "Careful, he's FBI." "Ohh, well, I'm innocent. It was Max's toss that brought the trestle down." Booth then says, "Max Keenan's best friend grows up to be a priest." "I'm sure your people have that fact on file somewhere." Russ then says, "Tempe, Ven, Father Coulter has a message from Dad." Coulter nods, "It's a private message." We nod as I suggests, "Why don't we come to my office then? It has more privacy and better security then Temps." They nod as I lead the way to my office.

We get there as everyone enters as Father Coulter was about to close the door, Booth stops him as Russ says, "They will just tell Agent Booth anyway

We get there as everyone enters as Father Coulter was about to close the door, Booth stops him as Russ says, "They will just tell Agent Booth anyway. You might as well, let him listen." He nods and lets Booth in as he closes the door. We sit in the couch and chairs as Father Coulter says, "Back off.' That's the message. He said you'd both understand." Booth then asks, "Where did you see him?" "In confession." Temp then says, "We're not Catholic." I then say, "Booth and I are Catholic." Booth then says, "Oh, the sanctity of the confessional is extended to all. Um, he ever call you on your cell phone, Father?" "Two days ago." "Can I see your phone?" "You want to trace the call?" "Yeah."