Episode 46 "The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond" Part 1

-Venus POV-

I have been very busy this week since I do a check around the buildings and see if there is anything that needs to be fixed, upgraded, or any sort of new changes each month. And today I am fixing as many things as possible in the lab at the same time we also got a new case today. Which I had to stay behind this time, but some good news that I am looking forward to is today is the last day of Hodgins 'punishment' of wearing the white lab coat and I get to meet the new intern as well. Currently I am in the vent of Zacks used to be workspace, fixing the laser detectors. This has to be dealt immediately since any deadly chemicals where to be exposed into the air, we wouldn't know and potentially be highly exposed to it and die. I am wearing my working suit that I usually use when I am working on a car of mine or inventing something.

 I am wearing my working suit that I usually use when I am working on a car of mine or inventing something

I had to use a ladder to get up to the vent since it is very high off the ground. I must say the vent isn't very clean as I have a lot of dirt and grim on my clothes as I finished tweaking the last wire. I sigh closing it backing up slowly with my arms and legs as I was on my stomach. As I was slowly getting out from the entrance, I try to feel my ladder, but there was nothing. So, I backed up even more trying to feel it, but still nothing. I am now holding myself up on my elbows as I finally realize that someone removed my ladder from my spot. 

I sigh thinking if I should just let go and fall onto the ground. But then I hear someone coming in as I speak, "HELLO! IS THERE ANYONE IN THE ROOM RIGHT NOW?!" It seems that I startled someone as I hear something drop, but then they speak, "Hello?" "YES! HI! SORRY IF I SCARED YOU, BUT I AM CAUGHT IN A BIT OF A SITUATION RIGHT NOW AND I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU COULD HELP ME." "Sure. Where are you?" "OH, I AM HANG OFF THE VENT RIGHT NOW. I WOULD LET GO AND FALL... BUT I PROMISED MY SISTER AND FRIEND THAT I WOULDN"T HURT MYSELF DOING STUFF LIKE THIS." 

I hear the person walking over to my direction as I could hear the confusion on their voice, "How did you get up there?" "A LADDER... I WOULD ANSWER MORE OF YOUR QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW, BUT I AM GETTING A BIT TIRED FROM JUST HANGING AROUND FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES ALREADY." "Oh, yeah sorry. Here I could help bring you down if you could lower yourself a bit more." "SURE." I slowly lower myself by having my hands hold onto the vent as I then feel the persons hands on my hips as they say, "You could let go now." I nod letting go as the person is now holding me slowly brings me down to the ground. I sigh stretching my arms as I say, "Thank you very much. Now that I am down, I could answer more of your questions." 

I could hear him getting down from a chair as he asks, "Sure. What were you doing in the vent." I chuckle a bit, "I was fixing the laser detectors that malfunctioned a bit earlier." I turn around to be meet by a familiar face. It also seems he was surprised to see me as well as we just stare at each other for a few seconds as I smile and say, "Well, it's nice to see you again Wendall." I look at his attire seeing that he was wearing a white lab coat as I smile even more, "So, you're the new intern that I was excited to meet." He chuckles, "Well, I am happy to hear that. I am also happy to see you as well. I tried looking for you last time after that night, but I had no luck. But I guess things work out since we know work at the same place."