Episode 44 "The Man in the Outhouse" Part 2

-Venus POV-

Everything was going well with Temp as I also had fun hanging out with Wendell as we make small jokes once in a while during the movie. But we were at the dinner as it turned night as Wendell and I sat a distance from Temp and her date but close enough to hear their conversation. I get a text from Booth asking where we are at as I texted him back that we were at the dinner. Wendell and I sit there as we hear Temp say, "Open City might be Rossellini's best film." I shrug as I whisper to Wendell, "I could think of better ones." We chuckle as Temps date says, "Rossellini had nothing, no sets..." Temp cuts him off, "1945- the country had barely started rebuilding after the war." "Yes. Of course, I'm also a big fan of Meatballs, Bill Murray's Paean to anarchy." I then hear the door open as I see Booth and Sweets come in as I quickly hide behind a menu as Wendall asks in a hush tone, "What happen?" I look at him, "I'm now hiding from those two guys that's going over to my sister's table." He looks at Booth and Sweets as he asks, "Are you guys in some sort of trouble?" I shake my head, "No. He knows that I am here somewhere, but I don't want him to find me right now. I am having a bit of fun with you right now and like to hang out a bit longer if that's fine with you?" He smiles, "I would like that as well."

We then hear Booth say, "Hey, Bones. Hi. Special Agent Booth, her partner." "Hi." Sweets then speaks, "I'm Dr. Lance Sweets. I'm their therapist." Wendall then says, "Your friends with FBI's." I nod. "Yeah... But I need to be careful with the Agent. Because he will take me with him as well with my sister. He nods as I keep on hiding and he watches out. The date says, "Jason DeFry." Booth repeats, "DeFry." "Do you follow them around all the time?" Sweets shakes his head, "No. No, no, no. I'm also a profiler. I help with the cases. Did you know that she was on a date?" I could hear Booth whisper, "Slipped my mind." I say whispery were only Wendall could hear me, "Hey, that's not true. You knew and sent me to follow her here." We hear Booth say to Jason, "Spiffy suit, man." "Thanks. Picked it up in Italy." "Little tight, huh?" "It's the style. "You ever been married?" "No." "Have a kid?" "Never been married, remember?" "I have a kid." Sweets add, "He's never been married." I then hear Temp say, " I should get to work, Jason. We've got a murderer to catch, you understand?" "Of course, of course. You know, it's getting late anyway. Listen, I have Coldplay tickets for tomorrow night. Thought maybe we'd grab a bite first. Any interest?" "Absolutely. I might have to leave from work." No problem. I'll meet you at your office at 6:00?" "I'll be there." They give a kiss to each other on the cheeks as he then says to Booth, "Nice meeting you all."

Booth then whispers to Temp when Jason was at the door, "No wonder you two are platonic." "What is that supposed to mean?" "Well, look, I'm fine with it, Bones, really. I have zero problems with it, but... that guy is gay." "He is not gay." I then see Wendall spit his drink out a bit from their conversation as I quickly help him without giving ourselves away as I say, "Whoa, don't leave me their buddy. We are trying not to get caught right now, remember?" "Yeah, sorry. I did not expect them to say that." I chuckle, "Yeah, they are weird like that." He nods, "I could hear that." I check seeing that we are in the clear as the three had not noticed us yet as Booth says, "Please. Double cheek kiss, tight Italian suit..." Sweets add, "Coldplay." "Never married..." "Coldplay." Temp then says, "Jason is as heterosexual as either of you." "Then how is it that he's okay with not having sex?"

Both Sweets and Wendel who says it in a whisper at the same time say, "What?" I shrug not really understanding it either as Temp says, "Uh, we share an intellectual bond. I don't have physical feelings for him. He understands that." Booth adds, "Not if he's straight. Right? Am I right?" Wendall and I look at each other as I drink my water nodding as we hear Sweets say, "You are hot." It was my turn to spit my water out and Wendell helping me as he says, "You, okay? Don't leave me either. We are trying not to get caught right now, remember?" I clean up giving him a playful glare as he has a small smirk as I say in a whisper, "To shay. To shay." Temp says to Booth, "You're here for a reason?" Sweets speak, "Um, we got something off the DVDs..." Booth then says, "Mint tea, fruit tart...?!" Temp quickly says to Sweets, "Okay, speak, Sweets, please." "Okay, okay. Um, most of the cheaters were essentially cowards, seeking alternate sexual experiences because they're too afraid to confront the problem in their own lives." "Just because someone seeks an alternative sexual outlet doesn't mean that they're a coward."