Episode 15 "The Woman in Limbo" Part 2

-Venus POV-

Booth had called Temp and he picked us up. Temp was in the front seat with Booth as usual and I was in the back with Russ. It was quite until Booth chose to break the silence. "Hey, Blueberry. I just noticed that your eyes are more swollen than I last saw you." I nod, "Yeah, anymore crying might lead me to become blind for the next two days." Russ then asks, "Blueberry?" I then look at Russ, "Hmm? Oh yeah, Ranger here has nicknamed me Blueberry after I had tripped and spilled a blueberry paint all over myself and he had happened to witness the whole event and that is where I get my name from." Russ nods and asks, "What were you doing to have paint spill all over you?" I smiled and said, "I was repairing a 1967 Pontiac Lemans around that time. Here I will show you a photo."

"Wow

"Wow. That is a real beauty you did. I used to be a mechanic and had an auto shop..." He was soon cut off by Temp, "Before you got arrested for smuggling illegal car parts..." Russ sighs and nods, "Yeah, but I am on parole and am doing fine." I nod and then thought of something, "Maybe you and I could repair a car together soon... If... if you would like..." I blushed a bit for saying that so abruptly. But Russ had a small smile as he had finally reconnected with both his sisters even though one of them was still mad at him for what he did in the past. But he was especially happy to be able to see his baby sister again after so many years of not knowing where she was, as he starts saying, "Yeah... I would love to repair a car with you." Venus gave him a warm smile as they had arrived where the FBI had obtained their parents car after so many years.

We walk in the building as one of the men ask Booth, "We on the lookout for anything in particular?" "Treat it like a brand-new crime scene- full workup. Let's go!"  I was walking in the middle between Temp and Russ as Booth continues talking, "But tear through the whole car, treat it, and go through it with a fine-tooth comb." Russ then says, "That's our old car, all right." Temp adds, "The name of my school is scraped off- Woodside Elementary. They said they didn't find anything in the car." Booth says, "There was bloodstain, front seat, passenger side. Guy! Everybody! I need the space! Now!" A man then asks, "What? Now?!" "Yeah, now." "Take five, everybody." I then call out. "Thank you Kevin." "No problem, Dr. Venus." I waved him goodbye as Temp says, "Twice in two days." "I had the NCIC database check for a married couple who disappeared in 1978. Meet Max and Ruth Keenan." 

Booth hands Temp the pictures as Russ and I look at it as well. Russ then says, "That's Mom and Dad, all right." Temp then asks, "The NCIC database- that's... That's criminals. My parents were on a list of federal offenders?" Russ then states, "How do you like that? Guess a criminal nature runs in the family." I add, "They would be so disappointed with me if they found what I did..." Russ looks at me about to ask what I meant as Temp cuts him off, "You were seven years old, Russ. Old enough to remember. What... What is your real name? What is my real name? Does Venus even have a name?" Booth then adds, "Bones, it's right here in the file." "No! No! I want him to tell me. What is my real name, Russ?" "My name was Kyle. Your name was Joy. Venus was born later so she never got a name..." "You are not my brother."