Episode 52 "Fire in the Ice" Part 1

-Venus POV-

Temp, Sweets, Cam, and I are watching Booth's and Wendell's game as we cheer them on as Temp begins saying, "Go, Booth!" Cam adds, "Go, Booth!" I add, "Come on!" Cam then says, "Kill, 'em, Booth!" Booth then pushes on of the opponents onto the glass wall in front of us as we say, "Oh!" "Wow." Temp then asks, "What did he do that for?" Cam answers, "It's what Booth does. Keeps the other team honest. He's what you call an enforcer." "What, like law enforcement?" I chuckle at her as Cam nods, "Yeah, okay. Well, let's go with that." We then see Wendell coming down as I cheer for him, "Go Wendell!" We then see the opposing team number twelve ram into him on purpose knocking Wendell onto the ground. Booth then says, "Oh, what was that? What about the cross-check? Ref, are you blind?" I wince a bit but see Wendell get back up as I clap for him.

The opposing team number twelve has the puck  as his teammate calls for it, "Pass it! I'm open! Pass it!" He does so as they make a point. We sigh as Booth yells out, "That was a cheap shot, Carlson." Booth goes over to him as Carlson says, "Yeah, you guys suck." Booth pushes him down onto the ground as the ref blows a whistle. "That's 24 Blue, two minutes for charging." Booth then says, "For what? What about the cross-check back there, huh?" "Get in the box." Carlson then says, "Come on, man. It's hockey." Booth looks at him, "Club hockey, and some of us have to go to work in the morning, all right, pal?" Booth and Carlson was separated  from each other as the ref pushes Booth inside the box, "Enough. Let's go." Booth kept on looking at Carlson, "Watch it, Carlson." The ref then says, "Go on, get in there and sit down." Booth finally went into the box as Cam says, "Uh-oh." 

Temp then asks pointing over to the box, "So, this is punitive, right? To be sent to this little area here?" We hear Booth say, Keep your head up next time, number 12. Keep your head up." Booth sits and looks over at us as Temp and I smile waving a hello to him as he smiles back waving at us. I then say to Temp, "It's called a penalty box, you know, sin bin." Cam and Sweets looked at me impressed as I blush a bit, "The unit that I was with in the Navy taught me a bit about hokey and other sports when we had some sort of free time." Sweets then says, "Yeah. Booth committed a penalty when he checked the big guy when he didn't have the puck." I nod as we pay back attention to the game as we hear Booth yell, "Stay with him, Paul. Just stay with him. There's a hit right there, Ref, that you missed again." We looked at Booth as Temp says, "Booth seems quite anxious to get out of the disciplinary box. " I nod as Sweets says, "Yeah, I've never seen him this agitated before." 

We watch Booth yell, "Open man! Open man!" But the opposing team scored another point as Temp says, "That's not good, right?" "No." Booth is finally out of the penalty box as we clap and Temp yells for him, "Go, Booth!" Booth gets the puck and passes it to Wendell as he starts to take it down the ice as I yell, "Go, Wendell! You got this!" Temp then says to us, "Ooh! Wendell might get a basket!" I chuckle, "Wrong sport Temp." We watch as Carlson drives into Wendell from the side elbowing him down to the ground as I gasp. Booth yells, "Elbow, Ref! Elbow!" Temp then asks, "Is Wendell okay?" Sweets adds, "That can't be legal." I shake my head, "It definitely is not." We watch as Wendell get's back up slowly as the Ref blew his whistle as a player says, "Come on, Ref, you got to call that." But Wendell falls back down as I start getting more worried. Booth then goes over to Carlson, "Come on, what are you doing, Carlson?" But instead Carlson pushes Booth, "Want to go?" 

Booth pushes him back as Carlson says, "Come on, come on. Let's go. Come on, let's go." Both of them start fighting. Booth beats him as Booth gets a call. We all wince at the event as Booth goes over to Wendell helping him up, "Get up. You all right?" "Oh, did I score, man?" "Oh, yeah. Yeah... Come on." Temp then says, "I do not know how I feel about this." Sweets then says, "It's very primal." Cam adds, "I like it just a little too much." I then say, "I would like to play a game, once. It seems so much fun." Temp and Sweets looks at Cam and I as we look back at them as I gave them my famous giddy smile.