Episode 28 "The Boneless Bride in the River" Part 1

-Venus POV-

Booth, Temp and I are at a crime scene as we walk over to the river as Temp says, "I'm supposed to be on vacation. You know, spending time with Sully." "Sorry Temp..." Booth then adds "Oh, that's a good lesson for sully then, huh? Next time he actually takes you away on vacation, you should go away. You know, leave town." I chuckle as Temp says, "Uh-uh! You had a vacation and never left town." "It wasn't a vacation. It was a suspension." "Plus, compulsory therapy." "Hey, dude. Don't knock therapy, okay?" I nod adding, "He is right Temp. Gordon has helped both of us that there are certain pressures that build up on our jobs, and we need a creative way to set ourselves apart." Temp then says, "We do everything together." Booth then says, "Of dealing with them." "What exactly do either of you have to contend with on the job that I don't?"

Booth and I have different answers as I say, "My thoughts..." While he says, "You, Bones." We look at each other as he then says, "That is deep blueberry." I nod as he continues about Temp. "You don't have to contend with you." We get to the officer that was waiting for us as he says, "So we got a trunk. Looks like it's been wrapped with chains. Battered up pretty good." I nod as I add looking at the river, "Most likely came through the sluiceways upstream in Maryland." The officer nodded as Temp asks, "Is it locked?" He shakes his head, "Not anymore, it isn't." Booth then asks, "Is there a body in there?" "Sort of." We watch as the officer opens the trunk revealing the body that looks like it has no bones inside of it. He then says, "Beats the hell out of me what the deal is with this one." I scrunch my nose as I didn't like the view that we were looking at as Temp says, "The head looks flat, as if the skull's been totally pulverized." "Maybe she got run over by a steamroller."

Booth then asks, "What are you saying?" She was killed by Wile E. Coyote?" I shrug, "Okay then. Let's get this whole thing transported to the Jeffersonian." Temp nods adding, "Yeah, the whole 'kip and canoodle'." We turn back around as I chuckle at her comment as Booth corrects her, "Kit and caboodle." "Whatever." "Why don't we just wrap this up fast... So, we can get you back on your vacation?" Temp nods, "Thank you. I'd appreciate that." I shake my head in amusement watching the two bicker like a married couple as we go back into the car and to the Jeffersonian.

I am in Cam's office watching as they brought the body and onto the table as Zack and Angie were there as well. Angie then says, "You have got to be kidding." Cam asks, "What's with the tone?" "You want me to take this face and build a skull for it?" "Can you, do it?" I nod my head knowing that Angie could do it as she says, "No." Zack then adds, "You're always taking skulls and putting on faces. Can't you simply reverse the process?" "No." Cam then asks, "Why not?" "Because I am a human being. She's missing every bone in her body?" 

Cam is evaluating the body as Cam says, "Her skeleton was removed." "Oh. All right. leaving the fourth circle of hell. But before I go, I think she's Asian." I nod as Cam says, "Don't base that on skin tone. She was boiled, which is why we can only get partial fingerprints." "I'm not going off skin tone. I'm going off her hair." Zack then pipes in, "I have an idea for the face... If you can remove the head from the rest of the skin sack." I was curious on his idea as Angie was leaving as she says, "Pleas, God, I am not out of earshot yet."

We are in Temps office with Booth as Cam says, "The victim was boiled. Then a number of incisions were made from the top of the skull, around her right ear and down her right side. Then from her left foot along the outside of the body to her left hip." Temp asks, "Someone with medical training?" "Definitely not. An untrained hand but a very sharp instrument." Booth then asks, "Boiled?" "The entire skeletal Structure removed. Then the skin was sewn back around the organs." I then say, "It doesn't fit any kind of ritual killings that I know of. But they were careful not to make any damage on the bones and removal process. If she is Asian, then I might have a theory in mind." Cam then says, "The organs are damaged due to the clumsy cutting, but everything's there. Except the brain and the eyes." We then hear Booth say, "Oh, Good."